...

"Think I'll miss you forever Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky Later's better than never Even if you're gone, I'm gonna drive (drive), drive" as she was singing kai couldn't help but admire her.

"alright baby we are here" Kai got out of the car and went to selene's side to help her out of the car. "okay baby close your eyes." She nodded and did as he told her to do. He then led her into a building when he told her to open her eyes. when she opened her eyes it was a fancy restaurant that he rented out the night he was supposed to go to the appointment but he missed it.

"This is lovely, baby. I never expected you to do something like this. You hate being in restaurants." Kai sat across from Selene, his hands rubbing together.

"Well, Selene, I'll endure it all for you. After all, you are the one that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." Selene smiled fondly at the glittering diamond ring on your finger.

Kai had proposed to selene the year before lizzie and Josie and they were married within the year. To Selene's surprise, Selene and Kai adapted quite well to married life considering all of the supernatural threats that surrounded them both.

The waiter came to their table and took their food order before bringing over the drinks that they had ordered earlier. Selene looked over at Kai and found him looking directly at her, causing a slight blush to rise on her cheeks.

"What are you staring at?" Kai reached over the table and took Selene's hand. "The most beautiful woman in the world." He kisses her hand before reaching into his front pocket and pulling out a large box, sliding it across the table.

Curiously, she raised your eyebrows at him. She took in just how sexy Kai looked in his suit. It hung tight in all of the right places which sent cool shivers up and down her spine. Manoeuvring herself in her seat, she opened the box and were taken aback by its contents. "Kai! You really didn't" She nulled. She pulled out a large diamond necklace and stared at shock in him. He chuckled and walked behind her, grabbing the necklace to put it on her. Leaning down, he placed a sweet kiss to selene's cheek. "Only the best for my girl."

⚠️SMUT SCENE⚠️

Before he got back up, Selene pulled the side of his suit to keep Kai in place. "Thank you, the necklace is beautiful, but I'd rather have your hands around my throat." Immediately, she could hear a low chuckle erupt from the back of Kai's throat. He took her hand and led her towards the bathroom, locking the door. Kai turned his attention to Selene, his eyes black with lust.

Kai backed Selene up against the wall like a predator stalking its prey. A gasp left her mouth as her back hit the cold wall, stuck between it and Kai. He lifted his hand to herthroat and squeezed hard. "You wanted my hand around your throat, baby That's what you got."

Selene's nails began scratching the wall as Kai's other hand travelled under Selene's dress toward her clit. Ghostly touches surrounded her mound as Kai continued to tease her. He sucked on Selene's sweet spot whilst still holding her throat, squeezing harder a little as time went on.

His taunting kisses travelled down her cheek, onto her collarbone and stopped at her clothed breasts. Moving the clothing away from Selene's breasts with his teeth, Kai began nipping the skin around her nipple which made her wet in your panties.

He could sense Selene's heartbeat getting faster as his fingers found her clit and began rubbing it as fast as he could. Selene's eyes fluttered closed and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm washed over her. Kai covered Selene's mouth as she screamed, her orgasm ripping through her.

Roughly, Kai threw Selene over a bathroom sink, but not too much to hurt the baby. He pulled down her panties and his pants before sinking himself deep inside her. His hands held tight onto her hips as he thrusted into Selene, most likely leaving bruises.

Selene's knuckles began to turn white as she gripped on the near sinks tightened as another orgasm built up inside her. Selene's head was pulled back suddenly as Kai roughly pulled her hair back.

"I want you to watch us. I want you to see how beautiful you look when I'm deep inside you, my pretty baby." He thrusted faster and faster, hitting her g-spot every time. Selene's legs buckled as Kai thrusted one last time inside her, sending them both into one last orgasm. His hot seed released inside her as he thrusted, their juices mixing together.

He stayed inside of selene for a few minutes for both of them to get their breath back. Kai gently backed out of her and pulled his pants up before gathering tissues to clean her up. Selene stayed in that position, completely worn out. Kai pulled her panties up before gently standing her up and wrapping his arm around her waist "We'll start round 2 when we get home, lets enjoy our dinner first." Selene was looking at him crazy because just a few days ago he didn't want to have sex because he didn't want to hurt the baby. But now, he's having sex with her like she isn't pregnant.

_______
second time attempting to write smut