𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰... 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

Comenzar desde el principio

ALEXA HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO EXPERIENCE GOING TO HUMAN HIGH SCHOOL. everyday, she'd find herself eager to learn something new. her eagerness to learn allowed her to be one of the smartest girls in the school. obviously, emma had to be at the top of the list with alexa being a close second.

alexa was at her locker as she placed her maths book in her tote bag which had a hand-painted seashell on the front.

"now's party time, people. no excuses. in honour of our very own surfing god, the beautiful byron, for winning his special prize." miriam announced as she and her best friend tiffany was passing out flyers.

miriam kent was the popular girl in the school. her desire for being the centre of attention drove her to immense measures in order for her to maintain her place in school. she had an enormous crush on zane bennett since he was the popular guy in school so she only saw it fit that the two must end up together.

cleo, who was taking some books out of her locker, asked, "what prize?"

"whatever it is they give out for surfing." miriam replied as she passed out leaflets of the party to the students walking by.

knowing the answer to the sertori's question, emma answered, "the coast surf classic. he won by a mile."

miriam defended herself, "i was having a spray tan, but i'm sure he was amazing." she turned to face rikki, "rikki.. i'm sure i might have a blank..."

rikki remarked, "sorry, i'll be flossing my teeth that night." she unapologetically shrugged her shoulders to miriam.

and with that miriam left.

alexa walked up to emma and rikki who were by rikki's locker, "are we ready to go to maths?" she asked excitedly.

emma smiled, "definitely, let's go." she linked her arm with alexa.

however, rikki didn't share the same reaction to emma. she groaned, "maths?! like anything in maths is going to help me in real life."

alexa lightly chuckled, "don't worry rikki, you have me and emma to help you when you need it."

alexa's words earned a groan of annoyance from the chadwick girl, "fine. thank goodness for you two."

emma and alexa lightly laughed at rikki's words before they walked away to their maths class.

👑

MATHS CLASS WAS ALEXA'S LAST CLASS OF THE DAY. her, rikki and emma all met up with cleo by their lockers to grab their books before they left the school. as usual, the four girls walked home after school with alexa in between emma and cleo with rikki on her far right. 

cleo complained, "it's so uncool to miss one of miriam's parties. she won't ask us ever again." she stated as she was aware that miriam wasn't a huge fan of any of the girls.

"so? that's a plus." rikki replied as she didn't see the big deal with miriam's parties. she despised miriam and she preferred to stay at least one hundred feet away from her.

cleo informed the three girls, "it's a pool party." she added, "i know it's dangerous but maybe if i told lewis about us, he could look after us?" she suggested hopefully.

"cleo, you know i love you but there is no way i am having a babysitter." alexa chimed in as she adjusted her tote bag on her right shoulder.

rikki responded, "i agree with lex, we aren't babies. as for you cleo, it's a no, you did the right thing. none of us are going."