Fiona (Pov)

As I looked upon myself in the bathroom mirror I noticed my usual bright blue eyes were no longer the same, and now it was a lot darker the blue looked black . The shine it once had is now gone. As I was gasping with my mouth open looking at the changes in my eyes I then noticed the fangs on my teeth that weren't there before. I poked at them with one of my fingers to see how sharp they were and instantly regretted it because now I was bleeding a little bit and suck on my finger.

I need to get out of there quickly, pulling out my phone. I called my mother. After the phone rang multiple times it went directly to voicemail. Having no choice I called my father he couldn't answer either, panicking I knew who I had to call. Though I was told never call them only for magic training or learning how to cast spells. But this was an emergency, I had to reach out for my three aunts. Quickly turning off the light and making sure the door was completely locked and no one can get in.

Right after that I clapped my heads together and then I said "Luce"".

Two orbs of light red and orange colors appeared above my hands swirling around in a ball of small flames. Quickly I came back to the mirror, biting one of my index fingers till it bled, drawing a circle on the mirror.

"Oh sister of my fate,oh sister of my grace, oh sister of my fury, I call upon thee to help me in this current state." I said into the mirror hoping to receive a reply soon.

"We hear you little one."

"Do not worry, everything shall be fine."

"This all was meant to happen."

"Now come to us!" Said my aunt's from across the mirror.

I feel a strong light blinding me completely and pulling me inside. When my eyes were able to see I see my three aunt's Luna, Phoebe and Seline. All three of them have the same facial appearance, but different colored hair but each one has long hair. Luna was the one to the left, she had long silver hair. The one to the right was Phoebe, she had hair just like Luna but her hair was a blonde color. The one in the middle can be the be very dangerous when tested her name is Seline she was the one with the dark black hair. With the biggest amount of rage for those who invoke her fury.

Luna, Lady of Fate, silver hair.

Phoebe, Lady of Grace, blonde hair

Seline, Lady of Fury, black hair

"You should have stayed home, but at least you seen your friends." Phoebe

"Her mother was too scared to tell her about today." Seline

"It is understandable for they're children compared to us, and children can't always make the right decision." Luna

The three sisters look at each other and then at me. Phoebe and Selene looked back at Luna who nodded her head and approached me holding out her hand. I grasped her hand getting off the ground following her to the wall where she stopped and looked at me and said.

"Fiona, point your hand to the wall and gather your mana in the form of a door. Visualize your home and then say '''gate'' your mother and father will be expecting you and don't worry everything will be explained tonight." Once Luna said this i.brought my hand up and pointed it to the wall. I focused my mana around my hand and closed my eyes visualizing a door in my head. I felt waves of mana leaving my hand and forming a door on the wall. As it left my body it felt like I could still control it and do anything I wanted even though it was outside my body the connection between us was still strong.

As soon as I felt the door was completed I opened my eyes to see a bright light with a few words on it "Porta Animarum". As I tried to figure out what that meant I looked at the door in front of me and started to walk through it and immediately after going through the gate I was mesmerized by what I saw. There were beautiful shining stars and what seemed to be the northern light covering the sky. In the distance I can see a man rowing a boat. What I think is a man he felt more like a spirit though as I looked around there were more spirits around me. Of all shapes and sizes, not all of them are human, there is one that looks like an elf shooting an arrow at I don't really know.

As I was entranced by this beautiful scenery around me someone grabbed my shoulder scarring the living crap out of me. I jumped away from whoever put their hand on me, I screamed "Flamma Circulus"! A circle of flames surrounded me, as two balls of flame shot up around me from the circle. I got ready to shoot a barrage of fire balls to whomever it was who touched my shoulder.

There standing in front of me was Luna looking at me like a mother getting ready to punish her child for playing with dangerous toys without their permission. I quickly dismantled the spell and bowed my head so fast.

"I.....I... I...I'm so sorry Aunt Luna, I swear I didn't know it was you" I said nervously. I tell you I was so embarrassed that I even did that without knowing who was even behind me, summoning attack magic without observing first and only out of fear she is definitely going to punish me.

Aunt Luna walked up to me with a cold aura surrounding her. When she got close to me she raised her hand and slapped me on top of my head not hard.

" You silly child, I taught you better than that you must always be observant when using deadly attacks. Now come along, your father Macbeth is waiting for us." Said Luna. I followed behind her through the gate to the other side, and there my father was sitting down on the couch drinking some bourbon and reading. My mother doesn't get off till night time so I'm used to her absence most of the time. My father on the other hand is kind of a collector and seller I think, there times I really don't think I know what he does.

"Papa, I'm home!" I screamed.