Forest of Yohl

Oberon awoke from the vision he had during his sleep about the great forest of Yohl being overrun by mortal men wielding steel and iron weapons. Mystical creatures like himself chained up, the very same chains that would burn his skin at the touch if it was wrapped up around him. He saw someone holding a gold and brown music box with a crystal orb on top being held by a harpy and a siren that burns your ears upon hearing the sound that was emanating from it. He was in shock because it was Melpomene's Chest, a very dangerous treasure or weapon depending on the user. A long time ago at the meeting of gods this box was supposed to be sealed or destroyed but now it's being held in the hands of a mortal in a red cloak bearing the sign of the cross on its back.

He acted fast, contacting the queen Dryads of the .

" Elmora , Elmora,..... ELMORA!!!!" cried Oberon.

No answer Oberon tried again reaching out for Elmora screaming her name in the mirror of viewing.

There was still no reply, he tried establishing a mental link with her. Closing his eyes searching for her aura around her once finding it he starts bonding there auras. Once he was able to connect a link to her mind he tried again.

"Elmora please I need you to wake up. This is very urgent, dangerous men are coming, they carry with them Melpomene's Chest. Please hear me!" Oberon said to her. Really needing her to wake up before things turned seriously ugly.

Elmora awoken from her sleep hearing Oberon from the mental link he created. She left her home from the inner roots of the tree to the outside to get a clear view of what is going on. Once she was outside she heard the cries of the forest telling her to run. She quickly put her hands on the ground to see from the forest eyes.

(From the forest point of view)

"Gather the female dryads and faes the rest can die; any who resist can perish." Demanded a man in a black robe and had a strong built body. And light tan skin and dark reddish brown hair.

There were iron cages and females gathering towards each one of them looking as if they were in a trance or some sort. There were some fae and even the gargoyles that had fought back against them to only fail. Some of them lasted longer than the rest but oddly the more they pushed the enemy back the weaker they got and the farther we were away it's like their energy was never gone. The man in black robe gave his men another order." Shoot down the fire around and let the land burn and lit the night sky in ash." The men that were behind him grabbed the arrows and lit them on fire and aim at the faes the trees and the gargoyles. They fired and shot the trees and the faes and a few of the gargoyles.

Elmora pulled her hand away quickly and then she instantly felt the pain of the animals losing their homes, the trees being burnt or cut down. But what hurt more was when she heard the cry of her own kind the dryads, faes and even the satyrs' cries. Although what scared her the most was when she saw the chest and once it started to light up to play it's hypnotizing song she pulled her hand away fast.

Not knowing what to do, she quickly grasps the tree with both hands reaching out, calling for the Ents, the ancient guardians of the forest, desperately needing their guidance of what they do in this situation. While reaching out for them she felt something pulling out for her, as she grasp what was reaching out for her she felt it pull her in, shocking her completely. She finds herself in a cave of some sort with a few small mushrooms emitting a bright blue light on the cave's walls. At the center there was a big mushroom at the center of the room, and just like the ones on the walls they too emanated a blue light. There was a very big root from the tree above 3 feet in width with a face on it, as was there one to the left and to the right behind her were the eggs and in the middle levitating in the middle above the lit mushroom was a seed. Scared for she never has seen the Ents before herself but only knew of their existence because of what her father told her. She sucked up her courage and spoke.

"Excuse me,..... ancient.... ones." Elmora said scared of what was to come. All of a sudden each of the faces on the three tree roots opened up their eyes all radiating a dangerous yellow shine to it. Each one staring exactly at her, in that moment unable to word anything from fear consuming her ability to speak the Ents started the conversation.

"We of the Ents know what is going on, child but fear not though some are lost you will be the one to rebuild our great forest and expand. Now go we will call our brothers the great protectors of the night sky while you gather the others and take our brothers eggs and our seed to Lord Oberon protect them like they were your own now go child the Ents have spoken."

The Ents eyes lit up a bright light that was so blinding she had no choice but to turn away until her eyes could adjust to her surroundings. Once her eyes were fully adjusted, she was right back next to the tree, the seed that was given to her by the Ents was in her hand and behind her were the egg of the next generation of the guardians.

Lord Oberon reached out to Elmora again for some reason, he was blocked from contacting her or seeing her from his viewing mirror once her hand had touched the ground. It seemed that the Ents didn't want him watching their meeting. He was starting to get very concerned about the situation until he finally saw the mirror showing Elmora again surrounded by gargoyle eggs while holding a seed of the forest and others.

Quickly Oberon made a mental link with Elmora upon seeing her in the mirror. Building a transportation spell to bring them all to him and out of danger.

A bright light was all around Elmora and engulfed everyone in a light so strong that it was completely blinding and once their eyes opened they were no longer in the forest but inside Oberon castle.

After Elmora and the others were safely sent away to Oberon's Castle the ents focus on getting rid of that artifact and saving their brothers. Extending all of their roots to the fight, grabbing all humans they could and dragging every single one under the ground, except for the artifact they carried separating the stone, key, and the box. Wrapping the box in as many roots as it can and bringing it towards the room leaving it under the protection for it to be watched for all time.

Once the box was in the Ents den they quickly contacted their brothers in the sky. The ents quickly contacted their brothers of the sky with urgency in their voices.

"Our brothers hurry and grab the stone and the key before the rest of them arrive. We will hold them off as long as we can. Take the stone to the south desert, and the key take the cave towards the east mountains and toss the key into the sea. My brothers look out for each other and stay safe and do not come back no matter what. This is farewell."

There on the ground the Ents were lifting up the gem and the key with their roots to the gargoyle. All while dragging those that meant them harm underground and healing those that were injured and growing flowers and vines around the ones who didn't make it or survived.

One of the gargoyles, a female with red hair, grabbed the gem as the other one grabbed the key heading to the cave as fast as they could. The red head gargoyle climbed up the tree to the top jumping off and flying to the south towards the desert. She looks at the gem a couple times loving the color and brightness of it decides to keep the gem for herself, out of what she was told by the ancient ones.The female gargoyle was more concerned about her desire for revenge and power because of the death of her friends and family and lover back in Castle Wyvern but now here too in the forest of Yohl. She was so angry yet tired of this pain, this feeling of loss and regret she started to wish she actually died with her family back several years ago.

Her and her companions flew through the night till they reached a cave filled with others of their kind in the mountains away from the humans as they thought. Waiting there till dawn to rest in stone and then to continue the next night on their journey to wherever they go next.