Finding you again

Start from the beginning

"Shit it Macau! Pete can't leave! He can't!" Vegas looks around madly. Ignoring the sobbing Tankhun, he pushes past a sad looking Pol. "Kinn! Where the hell is Pete?" Turning around he can't help but look at his uncle. "Uncle! Please tell me where Pete is."

Korn does nothing but to sigh heavily. He has made a promise to those boys and he wasn't going to break it. He can feel his second son's burning gaze at him, but he still ignores him.

Kinn scoffs, finally standing up from his place. Sending a quick glare at his father, he turns to a silent Ken. And what surprises Korn is that fire burning in Kinn's eyes which is his determination to find Porsche.

"Find Porchay. Wherever he is, Porsche and Pete will be there."

Three Years Later

"Did you find him?"

The man in black suit tries his hardest to keep his face as neutral as possible, but fails to keep the small suffering sigh to himself. "No sir."

It has been like a routine for the past 3 years. Every morning the young master would ask him if he found him yet and like every time he'd answer no. It led him to being dismissed to spend the rest of his day finding him without a single clue only to come up empty handed the next day again. He doesn't know about his employer, but he certainly is tired.

"You can leave."

The bodyguard heaves a sigh of relief before bowing deeply. He doesn't want to offend the young master in anyway possible. "Have a good day, Khun Kim."

Kim scoffs soundlessly. He hasn't had a good day in 3 years. Bearable, yes. But neither good nor happy without that one boy who made him smile effortlessly.

Walking out of the door, the bodyguard bows again welcoming the other young masters of the Theerapanyakul family.

Closing the door behind him, Kinn softly sighs. "No news again?"

Vegas takes a seat on the couch as Kim shakes his head lightly while keeping his eyes on the window. Honestly if even Kim couldn't find them, was there any hope left?

Kinn nods solemnly before taking a seat beside Vegas, everyone seemingly lost in their own world.

Kim can't help but curse his luck. Just when he had realised that he felt a lot more than adoration for the younger boy, Porchay had to go and hide in the deepest piths of hell.

He can't entirely blame the younger. Kim shouldn't have used Porchay to find out about Porsche in the first place and he knew that hurt Porchay more than anything. That was the whole reason why Porchay had finally given up on Kim.

At that time he didn't know the boy would come to mean this much to him. Three years ago when he found out Porsche and Pete disappeared, the first thing Kim did was to find Porchay. And just like his gut said, the younger guy had vanished along with his brother. Kim knew Kinn was trying to find them too, yet he still tried to find the younger himself silently.

Sighing, Kim turns to look at his older brother and cousin. Had it been two years ago, these two wouldn't be here. The disappearance of the 3 had changed a lot, pulling these three lost souls together.

It took Kinn and Vegas a whole year to break into the younger's heart and see that he was just much as affected as them. He had also lost the light of his life.

"Where's Khun now?" Vegas tries to change the topic. He's glad when both Kinn and Kim seem to respond to him.

"Somewhere in the states." Kinn can't help the smile. Atleast someone is happy among the brothers. About 2 years ago Kinn and Kim were shocked when they found out Tankhun wanted to travel around the world and their father had already agreed and assigned Arm and Pol for his safety.