Chapter 4

It has already come down to hours and all the song on her playlist has already played, and yet Seren still wasn't done unpacking.

And only then has she regretted bringing an overwhelmingly large amount of things.

If she could just throw and shove them somewhere there inside the room given to her, she would. But to live like that for half a year, she said no thanks.

Even though some people aren't really a fan of cleaning, that includes Seren, in some way, they must still value cleanliness anyhow. And they are totally both different things, cleaning up and cleanliness is.

And in her case, she wants cleanliness, and feels the otherwise towards cleaning up.

With another replay of her whole playlist, and the sun that has already hidden itself, she had finally gotten out all the stuffs from her luggages and bags, organizing and arranging them in places that seemed appropriate for them.

Tired and all, after a couple of minutes of laying on her back on the bed, she went out of her newly owned, or borrowed, bedroom to go to the kitchen and get something to drink, or maybe even something to satisfy her teensy bit of hunger.

Because, after all those cleaning up that took her hours to finish, the extra calories that her body requires were already burnt off.

She went down the stairs, still quite unfamiliar from it and all the things surrounding her. It was so different compared to the environment she was used to.

Yet, there she was now, already inside that house that she's going to live at for half a year, or painfully more.

She got a bottle of water from the fridge, and opening it, she almost instantly downed every drop like she had just ran a marathon. And she swears, the water tasted so different in the best way possible.

She was about to turn back to the fridge again and grab another bottle, yet, halted when she saw the freakishly tall guy, and also the owner of the house, named Mingyu approaching her direction, heading to the kitchen where she was at.

She didn't have the chance to turn around anymore since he was already quite close to her, and that made her unconsciously hide the bottle that she had just empty behind her like she had stolen it, which was not really the case.

She just felt like doing that as a sense of not wanting to be seen as if she just casually gets stuffs from other people's house, which was what she actually did.

Seren clicked her tongue, showing the empty bottle to Mingyu. "I took a bottle of water from the fridge.", She said and pointed behind her the fridge using the empty bottle.

Mingyu slightly shook his head. "Sure. But, you don't have to ask for my permission everytime you get something from the fridge, or even every storage here in the house.", He walked past her which made her follow him by her eyes. He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water as well. "All those things comes along with your stay here.", He added before drinking about half of the content of the bottle.

"Cool.", Seren answered to everything that Mingyu had just said. "Where did all your bad mood go? You seem so nice now.", Seren continued, of course joking, smiling at him while he was just having a straight look, yet, a bit softer now than the earlier that she saw.

"Where did all your chattering and complaining go? You seem kinda quiet now.", He mocked her, his face becoming even more softer, somehow showing a glimpse of his smile already.

Seren lets out a chuckle. "You know what tiredness can do.", She crossed her arms against her chest. "Because, just so you know, I cleaned up the whole afternoon."