Chapter 4: Male Lead's Little Son

The little male lead was exquisite with his expressionless cute face. He sat there behavely with his stoic face and when we arrived our eyes met.

S-so freaking adorable!!

"Zion, say hi to the little sister, Avery" then he quietly said hi to me,kawaiii!!!

Isaiah, the male lead, uh wait what should I call him!? Um in my mind just call him the male lead. He made me sat besides his son.

"Just sit here with Zion okay? I will just buy you some ice cream, do you want it? Then I'll ask around to find your brother " he asked and pointed his finger in a nearby place

"Un! " I nodded my head excitedly, ice cream! Its been awhile since I tasted one.

"Zion, stay here with Avery, watch her well, okay? " Little Zion just nodded his head

Then he started to walk away so I faced Zion and started to talk to him.

"Hello! Im Avery"he nodded his head a little

" Un, Im Zion"

Hehe his voice was super cute too, a little cold but since he's still a child it came out super adorable! Like a child trying to be a mature one!

I touch my pocket to see if there's still candies that my brother gave me earlier. Thankfully, there's still four of it, I bring it out and saw my favorite vanilla candies. Zion looks at me curiously and I notice his sparkly eyes when he looks at the things in my hand.

Maybe he noticed that I was staring at him so he look away while blushing *critical hit! *

T-this is too much!

I can't help it anymore! I raised my hand and patted his head gently. I smiled at him gently and he looks at me in awe. Blushing cutely.

I decided to give him 3 of my candies.

"Here! You can have them, just treat it as a meeting gift! "

"T-thanks" he whispered as he accepted the candies, I thought he would eat it, but he put it cautiously in his pocket like he was holding a treasure.

Then I was shock when he pulled out a ring in his other pocket ,and gave it to me. Grass, I almost thought he was going to propose!

Okay, jokes aside, I tried to decline since it looks pretty expensive.

"Accept it, gift" then he put it in my hands

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the candies I gave earlier were cheap, you can buy it anywhere. And take a look at this ring, at first glance it was precious.

So I decided to take off my bracelet on my hand,it was a simple chain with an angel pendant on it. Wierdly, this bracelet was a thing in my real world, I was wearing it when the accident came,and when I woke up in this body, I was still wearing it. Anyway although it was not that expensive but atleast I was able to give a thing that can be kept and not eaten.

"Here, I will trade your ring with this" He accepted it and stared it for a moment

The bracelet has also my nickname engraved on the back of the pendant, Avi, which is also my nickname in my real world.

I felt a little weird after our exchange. Pft, can this be considered as our love tokens?

Haha, no way. Im old enough for him.

....