Chapter Seven - Adrian is Awake☀

Johanna searches the cabin severally, checking every room of the house, then she sighs coming out for the third time. "Where is he?, where did he go?!" She wondered thinking of where he could be, he is a stranger, so where could he possibly go?

She had to look for him, otherwise her father would be angry with her. On a second thought, she wanted him out of their house but she had to find him because of her father. She decided to leave the compound to search the forest. I don't think he went far, she thought.

In the forest, a tall handsome young man was sauntering around, he seemed lost and was lost in thoughts. It was Adrian, he was covered in scars and a cloth was tied around his head, he also looked unkept because of his torned clothing. He was wearing the outfit he wore for his trip but it looked all dirty and rough. Where am i?, am I dreaming?, He thought. Adrian is a strong man even though he was weak and everything looked blurry to him, he was confused why he was in the forest........he just wasn't comfortable with the environment. Suddenly, he started to feel uneasy like something was itching him from his legs, then he looks down and saw many weird insects on the ground; termites, centipede and so on, that's what the forest is always filled with. He screamed in fear and started running away as long as he was far from that area.

Johanna on the other hand, was still searching for him. She then meets a man with curly hair heading towards her direction.

"Johanna?" He said surprised to see her but she didn't pay much attention to him

"Johanna?" He said surprised to see her but she didn't pay much attention to him. "Is something wrong" he asked and she sighs before facing him "Well good day Kiran, I am a little busy with something".

"Busy?, are you looking for something......an animal?" He asked and she responds "No, a human........an injured man". "An injured man?" he scoffed surprised, "wow, did he trouble you?".

"Well no, he is my father's guest......can you help me find him?" She requested.

"Sure.....of course"

"Good" She said with a smile and he asked "how does he look like". "He is tall and a cloth is tied on his head" she described and he nods "Alright then". "I am thinking he must have gone to the village, so follow me" she suggested and they went ahead.

Meanwhile, Adrian was going into the village trying to find a way to bath and get new clothes, but still he wants to find his way home even though he doesn't know where it is. Some girls of the village saw him and gasped at his good looking features. "Oh wow!" One exclaimed and another uttered surprised "This man is so handsome!".

"Hi" he said with a slight smile.

He decided to meet them for help, "I want to bathe and get some food, can you girls help me?". "Wow Selma, he speaks like the men of the city" one whispered and he asked "do you know where I can find a bathroom in this town?". "Well we can help you get clean and eat" the other girl replied him and they dragged him away with them, he just smirked feeling happy that he could eat and bath, at least he would look good.

He still doesn't know why he is in the jungle because living in a forest is totally the last thing he could do in his life. But for the mean time, he had to take care of himself and have fun.

Later, Adrian was able to bathe and wear nice clothes, they were classy but he just had to wear it for the mean time. He then gets served some delicious meals, he was so delighted. He felt so comfortable because its like a normal thing for him, he started to eat quickly while they watched him eat. His appearance was just so appeasing, his skin was glowing and free from blemish......such men are hard to find in their village. After a few bites, he was happy to have satisfied his stomach....at last. The girls then decided to talk to him, their house was not really old but it was made of bricks, the place was even well designed. They were sitting outside since the house was hot inside due to the hot weather.

"So......could you tell me about yourself?" One asked sitting close to him.

He was mute. He doesn't even know his name! Or where he is from.

He was unable to speak and they were surprised. "Why aren't you talking, is there a problem?" Another girl asked and the last girl in their mist held a torn card showing him what she recovered "Well i found this in your pocket, is your name Adrian?".

Adrian wasn't sure if he should use the name but he decided to fit in, he found the name perfect for him and felt attached to it in a strange way. "Yes my name is Adrian" he nodded and they gasped. "Wow, such a nice name for an handsome young man" one giggled and he chuckled before he continues to eat.

On the other hand, Johanna was still on the search for Adrian, she was already frustrated but she tries to calm down. "Any sign of him?" She asked Kian after he went to search another path, then he sighs "No and you?". "Well I haven't seen him either" she responded looking around for him.

Just then, she peered at a house from afar and catches a glimpse of Adrian inside. "Hey Kian! I think I just saw him right now. Let's go" she alerted and they walked further into the village.

Adrian finished the meals as he sipped another cup of water, he felt  really satisfied......a lunch well served. "Thank you so much ladies for your delicious meals" he complemented and they giggled, "No problem handsome" one said and another says softly "you can always come to see us anytime". "Of course" he smirked, at least he would never go hungry and won't get bored while with them.

Johanna finally reached the house and sees Adrian with them, she was shocked to see him all changed and even having lunch with them. Kian chuckled after seeing the ladies that surrounded him "wow!".

"What are you doing here?!......" She exclaimed with surprise.

Adrian stared at her confused, the girls just watched the scene. "Is he the one?" Kian asked and she nods "Yes". She then grabs his hand saying "Come.....its time to go to home". "Let go of me, who are you?" he snapped removing his hand, then she scoffs "What are you saying, why did you leave the house in the first place".

"Which house are you talking about, I don't know" he denied and she sighs "Will you just stop all these and let's go home".

Adrian didn't want to go with her, that cabin is just too low class for him to stay.....he rather be in the comfort zone.

-----------------------

Another chapter successfully completed, all special thanks to God💙
In this chapter we found out that the injured man was Adrian!
Which means he is alive......
But now his former life is clashing with his present life.
He had to run away from home to find comfort and food😂
Johanna on the other hand, has been trouble for him.
Find out more chapters to discover Adrian's new lifestyle📰, will he go back to the cabin or find his way home?.......

Thanks to all my readers who supported me💎,
I would really appreciate if you vote my chapters🤗, comment or suggest your opinions💭 and share this story to the world🌏.