Chapter Five - A New Beginning✨

Days later, as expected, Adrian was to return back from Umeå after the business trip but still no calls or texts from him. Jonathan was in his office trying to contact him after several calls for three days, but still no response. He becomes worried because this is the third day since his absence, he decided to meet up with Daniel assuming he would have called him.

"No sir, he didn't speak to me after that day" he mentioned with a shrug and Nathan sighs confused "This is so strange, why is Mr Walter not picking my calls?....he hasn't stayed for days without calling me".

"Where could he be?, is he ok perhaps?" He thought.

A worker comes into the office interrupting his thoughts, "Sorry for interrupting but......you guys have to come and see this" he said in a haste.

"Breaking news, this is a new update we received this morning, we were astonished by the news about hearing that its about Sweden's billionaire, Mr Walter Adrian" a reporter stated as every worker listened to the news, even Daniel and Nathan rushed in time to hear the news. "From reports, a plane heading to Umeå by 9am crashed on Wednesday into a forest in the Vasterbotten county, northern Sweden" the reporter continued and there was extreme shock on everyone's face. "Oh my gosh!" One exclaimed and Nathan was speechless. The news spread across the city and the people were surprised, even his clients and big time investors heard about it, the news was devastating. The video clip showed the burnt plane and it was possible that no one survived it......unfortunately. Some members of the rescue team decided to go to the forest with investigators a few days later.

They searched the plane for clues or something they could find but there was nothing that looked like a corpse to recover, they saw his luggage and a few things looking dull due to the fire. Then they saw a strange looking man who wore shabby clothes, a coat, a wrinkled hat and boots. He looked like a hunter from his appearance, they decided to ask him if he knew anything about the accident.

"Good day to you sir" one greeted and the man replies with a deep voice "Good day". "How may I help you" he asked noticing the strange look on their faces like he had done something wrong. "Well sir, we are from Stockholm and we are investigating about the plane that crashed here, did you see any injured body here?" The officer asked pointing the plane, the plane was in total wreckage. "Well no, I didnt see any body there" the man replied and they nodded. "Besides I am a hunter, I just came to find my game for the day" he added with a shrug and the team had to leave him.....he was already saying absurd things they didnt understand.

"Mr Levi, what will we do now?, we couldn't find Mr Walter's body in the crash, no one survived" one mentioned as they continued to search the area, then Levi sighs "I am aware as well, I can't believe Mr Walter just died like that, a billionaire with so much achievements?!". After a while, they had to leave with the things they found, the Sweden's billionaire was gone.

Later that evening, the same man who was questioned earlier was walking into a strange path until he got to an awkward looking cabin, his little home in the forest.

His little home had a few things, a long narrow wooden table with chairs and two large rooms to sleep, at an open corner is a kitchen to cook

His little home had a few things, a long narrow wooden table with chairs and two large rooms to sleep, at an open corner is a kitchen to cook.....thats all. In fact, they were using lanterns to see in the dark, each room had a lantern. The home is comfortable because each room is spacious but it has no touch of electric gadgets in the house.....so low key.

"Isn't anyone home?!" He shouted looking if anyone would come out

A beautiful figure comes out from a corner, she was wearing some untidy plain clothing, she is tall and beautiful with sandy brown hair. "Oh.....father" she mentioned as she saw him.

He sits on a wooden chair removing his hair, thereby exposing his receeding hair. "How was work father?" She asked standing close to him and he responds "Fine Jolly", "I was able to bring a big bush rat" he said raising the meat and she chuckles delighted "Thanks father, I will add it to tonight's dinner".

"Well good, I am starving" he said rubbing his stomach and she nods "I will go and prepare it, don't worry".

"Johanna" he called out

She stops and turns back "Yes father?", "The police.....they came to ask about the body I recovered" he uttered and she walks back to him to listen, then he continues "I told them I didn't see it".

Johanna was her name but her father called her Jolly ever since she was little. "Father?!" She started with while sitting next to him.

"You and I know that the injured man is with us, why didnt you tell them the truth?"

"I can't Jolly, I need him for something" he gushed and she scoffed with a raised eyebrow "And what do you need him for?".

Mr Dante Julian, a welknown hunter of the forest, he is also a merchant who moves from one place to another to make earns meet, he has two children; Isak and Johanna. He is also a widower as well. He remembers the day he went hunting, he saw an antelope and chased it while the weather was cloudy. When he got to an area to find his game, it started raining, then he finds a body on the ground. He was surprised as he gazed at the strange person lying on the ground, then he noticed his appearance was really fancy.....he looked like someone from a wealthy family. He turned his body to see his face and found so many wounds on his body, he needed help. "Wow, this young man looks really handsome, but why is he here?" He wondered looking around until he saw the crashed plane burning with flames, some parts were tearing apart, he figured out that he was a traveler from a rich town. The man carries him at his back and took him home that day.

Remembering what happened made him realize why the police interrogated him, but Stockholm?.......that's really far from the forest. Julian had to answer his daughter's question because she couldn't understand why he would bring a stranger to their home.

"Well my dear, that man lying inside that room almost died that day, you are aware of how we took care of him till today" he responded, "the police who interrogated me were from Stockholm". "Stockholm?.....I think I have heard about that place before" she said trying to remember where she heard it from.

"Its a big city where the rich people mostly live, that's why I am sure the man is rich as well" he reminded her, then she snarled "Rich?, did you see any gold or luxurious ornaments with him?". "If you think he is rich, then its possible; but right now, he is penniless, so he is one of us now" she mentioned before leaving, then he says before she was out of sight "Well we will see out that when he wakes up, I really want a big jackpot this time!".

Julian chuckles loudly, he could already feel money in his hands, he was assured the injured stranger would reward him when he recovers. Mr Dante is a man who likes riches but he had never been able to win a big reward that could save him and his family from poverty, even Johanna gave up on him.

-----------------------

Hi guys, at least this chapter has explained a few things about Adrian's accident, now he lives with them.
Find out what happens when he wakes up, he now has to live with strangers in an old cabin.😃
A rich billionaire has to live like a pauper.....really shocking isn't?
Do stick around for more chapters📰, because the fun just began.......
Vote, comment and share your opinions😘