XIII

I wake up in the middle of the night and think.

Maybe I should apologize to Kakashi too? Since I kinda overreacted when he just wanted to make sure I didn't have any misunderstanding. And I should apologize to Obito and Rin too, I acted childish.

Wow, I didn't even do anything. Seem like you're finally maturing.

Bitch I'm like, five year old. What should I mature for.

Because there is war everywhere and you want your job to be a legal killer?

You have a point. Let go and break into his house.

That is not w_

I jump out of the window and go to kakashi's house. I cutely break the door, and enter.

-damn, this place stinks. I need to come again to clean this shit hole.

-WHO I_ Aiko? What the hell are you doing in my house.

-i'm here to do something.

-which is.

-clean.

-... Fuck off. And pay for my door.

-no. Just go rest, the eye you have right now is probably hurting isn't it?

-...

-don't worry for the rest.

-ugh.

He turns around and was about to regain his room.

-i'm sorry for that time.

-... Pff, as long as you know what you did wrong.

-such a brat.

-.... i'm sorry too, I assumed things on my own and hurt you.

-hurt who? The only person capable of hurting me is the love of my life.

-your imaginary boyfriend?

-you're free to assume whatever you want. And a simple reminder; you're not the lover I'm talking about.

-i'm not dumb!

And he slams the door.

-he's probably going through puberty haha.

-I'm not!

-pfff so you're still a baby?

-....

-ignoring me now?

-....

-so childish haha.

I make 15 clones and they all started to work.

How am I able to make this much clones? Well, the big beast inside my belly helps a lot. And the fact that I learnt Naruto's signature jutsu on the secret scroll (or whatever was its name) in the past.

I finished the work in less than 20min and left the place to go to the forest and comunicate with Isobu. I should probably ask for his name and not just blurt out his name like that.

I sit on a flat rock near a huge cliff and close my eyes. I would rather not having to jump from this hill to meet him and do it the peaceful way. I focus and try calling for him. Inner is the one to respond.

can't you shut up? i'm busy.

busy doing what bitch.

I'm busy talking with Isobu.