Hey bhagvan!I hate my life!But I can get back inside the room fast yah?

Swasti:Ok!

I went Down after taking my phone.

Swasti:Hello!

I said sitting as everyone had come except that devil,luckily!But just When the helpers served me the bastard came and sat next to Me!

Mom:Ranbir told me that u didn't have ur lunch properly,y?

Swasti:Actually,wo..woh(I looked at Bhaiya for help,just to get a i-can't-help-u look and I so wanted to kill bhaiya)

Swasti:Woh I had got busy with work!

Mom:Silly girl!From tomorrow onwards I'll pack for u lunch and I want it finished!(Mom said sternly shouting at me like I'm a 10-years-old)

I chuckled,

Swasti:Ok!

I spoke after sometime,

Swasti:How are ur studies going Ritika?

Ritika:They are going well,but full with tests,I do exams more than we actually study!

I chuckled,

Swasti:Even my college days were same!But I yet remember enjoying a lot with my friends!

Ritika:Wow!

We all talked as we went to our respective rooms,I walked super fast to reach my room before that bastard can reach me but just as I was to reach my room someone pulled my wrist and my back bumped with the pole behind!And I saw that Bastard is the one,he had captured me between him and the pole by putting his hands either sides.

Vihaan:Running,are we?

Swasti:I...i...wasn't...run...running(I said looking anywhere but him)

Vihaan:Surely!

Swasti:I...I'm not!

Vihaan:When did I refuse?(He said smirking,ugh!!!I want to smack his face so hard!!!!)

Swasti:Lea...leave...Me!(I said trying to push him,just to fail)

Vihaan:Y so soon,u haven't even seen how psycho ur husband is yet!

FUCK ME!!!!!

Swasti:I already know...leave me now!

Vihaan:Really?(He said keeping a knife on my throat as I looked at him with wide eyes)

Vihaan:Why r u looking at me with wide eyes?I thought u already knew?

Swasti:Lemme go!(I said looking at the knife on my throat)

Vihaan:Not yet!(He took my hand and made me hold the knife and took the knife near his throat holding my hand)

Vihaan:Kill Me!

I looked at him all shocked and my eyes had become as big as a plate,what the fuck does he mean that I kill him?My hands started trembling,

Vihaan:Why the fuck r u hesisting?U always wanted to murder me right so y not now?

This guy IS a PSYCHO!Please swallow me god!

My hands trembled and he came near to me as my hand moved backwards,and I could feel his hot breath fanning on my face as I felt ticklish,and my breathing stopped.

Vihaan:KILL.ME!

I started shivering and my hands started trembling as he came even closer leaving barely an inch distance as the knife started cutting his skin slightly and i immediately threw the knife down and closed my eyes tightly as I put my hands on my mouth to stop myself from screaming,as soon as blood started coming out.And he too left me as my breathing became heavy and I fell down on the floor leaning on the pole as tears started flowing.