I was shocked to know the same guy that I insulted before was the one and only MR KIM TAEHYUNG. Shitt I screwed up pretty bad. I was getting more and more scared as he looked into my eyes and..

"Good evening Miss......... ( He brought out his hand for a handshake ). He said politely.

"JENNIE" I replied blankly.

"Ohh.... Good afternoon Miss Jennie." He said.

And he took my trembling hand into his and shook it.

"You look terrified, is there something bothering you ?" He asked with a strange smile forming on his face.

"N-o....nn-o... MR KIM absolutely not. I'm fine. It's just that I have a little headache." I replied while stuttering.

"Oh that's sad. You can go rest in one of the guest rooms then." He suggested.

Was he really that dumb and gentle ? Or was he playing some kind of gane with me. But whatever he was doing, he was surely enjoying seeing me suffer. I deserve it tho I just called the CEO of KIM CORPORATION a BRATTTT.

"No it's okay Mr KIM, I can take care of myself." I responded.

"Lets go Taehyung we have to go meet some more people" His Dad dragged him away

"Sure, dad." He replied.

"Take care MISS JENNIE KIM." He whispered in my ear before walking away with his dad.

Listening him whisper in my ear sent shivers down my spine. Oh my god what was that ? I never felt something like that before. Anyways Jennie you have made up a huge mess and you gotta clean it.

After some time the KIMS were done with their introductory sessions. I saw that TAEHYUNG was sitting on the sofa and was having a drink.

"Dad I'll be right back". I said looking in that brat's direction.

"Okay sweetie." Dad replied.

I quickly rushed towards him and sat besides him.

"Hi" I said.

"Hello MISS KIM" He replied.

"Listen I'm here to apologise for my very irrational beahviour earlier. I was not aware that you were the one for whom this party was arranged and I shouldn't have said such mean things to you like......" He cut me off.

".....like brat ?" He asked.

"Yeahh.... I'm very sorry Mr KIM, I promise it won't happen again." I apologised.

"It's okay JENNIE. Is it okay if I call you by your name ?" He asked.

"Yea, sure." I replied.

"You are the one deserving an apology and I should be the one providing it to you. Besides we both started on a bad note." He said sweetly.

"Yea, I hope we never met like that." I said.

"I hope so too, but if you don't mind, Can I make it upto you with a dance ?" He asked nicely.

I was so immersed in his eyes and the way he was talking that I went completely deaf and didn't hear a single word he utterd after 'but'.

"Jennie ? Hey!." He asked waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh... I'm sorry what did you say again ?" I asked with a confused tone.

"I said would you like to have a dance with me ?" He asked again.

I never danced before with any man other than Kai. I was nevous as hell. But who would refuse such a charming man whom I reffered to as a brat before. Nevermind it was a MISTAKE. He is really one fine man tho.