Harriet: This is what you get for betraying Atlas. Traitors.

As Ironwood continues to the last Arc which is Terra. He looks at her and sees Adrian crying as he has no emotion as he aims the gun at them. Just then they hear a noise and the wall breaks and the Servants arrive.

Atalanta is furious scratch that she is beyond furious at this point as she shoots all the Atlas soldiers with her arrows as a soldier tries charging at her she shoots the soldier in the face with an arrow

Atalanta is furious scratch that she is beyond furious at this point as she shoots all the Atlas soldiers with her arrows as a soldier tries charging at her she shoots the soldier in the face with an arrow. Achilles arrives and slashes the soldiers to pieces. Achilles charges at Jacques and stabs him in the leg as he grabs his arm and cuts it off as Jacques screams in pain and he kicks him away and carries Whitley to safety. Harriet retaliates by charging at Atalanta, she shoots Harriet at the legs and then charges at her and grabs her by the neck as she chokes her.

Atalanta: You are a disgrace, killing children! I'll make sure Jaune makes you all suffer in pain! Every last one of you Atlas scum will die by our hands!

As Atalanta scratches Harriet's face with her claws as she screams as her left eye is bleeding.

Ironwood aims the gun at Atalanta but Mordred appears.

Mordred then kicks Ironwood in the stomach as she grabs his face and slams it in the ground around 5 times

Mordred then kicks Ironwood in the stomach as she grabs his face and slams it in the ground around 5 times. She looks at his bloodied and broke face.

Mordred: I won't kill you, Jaune will have the pleasure of doing that. But I will leave a parting gift for you.

As Mordred raises her sword and stabs Ironwood.....in the dick. As he screams in pain.

Mordred: Let's go take these idiots as well. Jaune wants his family's bodies brought back home safe. Same goes for her.

As she points at Willow.

Semiramis and Shakespeare helped lift the bodies to the aircraft as Atalanta shoots arrows at the oncoming Atlas soldiers as they all board the Aircraft as it takes off.

Timeskip

The aircraft arrives as Jaune is a mess, he's been crying the whole time and waiting to see his family. Then when the aircraft doors open the Servants all help out with the bodies as Jaune runs to Terra and Adrian as they all cried at the lost of their family. His Servants and friends comfort him.

Weiss heads to Winter as she is comforting a crying Whitley as they all hug and cry at the loss of their mother.

The Ace Ops all look at Ozpin as he gave a look saying he's disappointed and disgusted by this as Clover just mouthed a "We know" look. As Ozpin looks at the deceased Arc Family. He closes his eyes and stays silent.

Ozpin: 'Ironwood will pay for this, I promise you Jaune. I will do all I can to help bring Atlas to the ground'

Today was a victory for everyone but in the end they lost a family.