Ironwood: I GAVE YOU AN ORDER AND YOU WILL FOLLOW IT!

Winter: No, this is wrong. I did not sign up for this!

Marrow: Same goes for me!!

Elm: We're killing innocent children now!! This is not what I was fighting for!!

Vine: If we do this, the people all over Remnant will see us as monsters.

Clover: James..no Ironwood, I'm done following your orders! This is not what a soldiers does! You are not better than the White Fang, you're just a Grimm in human flesh!!

Ironwood looks at them in anger as he gestures to Harriet as she nods and uses his Semblance to place Aura Cuffs on them as their weapons have been taken by her. As multiple Atlas soldiers come in and hold them down in the ground.

Elm: Harriet what are you doing?!

Harriet: This is for the good of Atlas Elm.

Marrow: So you are willing to kill Children?!

Harriet: Yes, if it benefits Atlas. I will do anything to achieve it.

Winter: When I'm done here Harriet, I will make sure you suffer!! You hear me!!!

Ironwood: I expected some of you to disagree with me. But you Winter, Clover I didn't expect you to betray me. After all of you were willing to serve Atlas till the end.

As Winter and Clover glare at Ironwood.

Ironwood: I'm going to persuade you Winter into following my orders.

As the doors open and Jacques arrives with Willow and Whitley at gunpoint.

In Argus Weiss is shocked and scared on what's about to happen.

Ruby: Weiss is that?

Weiss: Yes Ruby, it's my family. What does he think he is doing?!

Ironwood: Now Winter, if you don't join me. I will kill your mother and brother.

Jacques: It's a shame Klein is not here to see this, he was able to kill the assassins I sent. But in the end his sacrifice was for nothing. What a pathetic way to go (Laughs).

Winter struggles but the soldiers pin her down.

Ironwood: I need an answer Winter.

As Winter spits at Ironwood's face.

Ironwood: Very well then.

As Ironwood shoots Willow in the face as she falls in the ground dead. As Whitley screams.

Whitley: MOTHER!!! MOM!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! MOM!!!

Weiss: No.....NOOOOOO!!!!

As Weiss just collapses in the ground and cries. As her team comfort her.

Glynda: He's insane, Ozpin we need to do something!

Ozpin: Jaune already has a team on their way.

Qrow: Well they better hurry it up!

In the video feed

Jacques: Shut up boy.

As Jacques kicks Whitley in the face.

Atlas Soldier: Sir the Aircraft just entered Atlas space. They're close.

Ironwood: I guess I have to finish this.

As Ironwood looks at the camera.

Ironwood: This is what you get for crossing with me Pendragon.

As the Atlas Soldiers pin the Arc Sisters down as they are crying and screaming. Terra holds Adrian close. As one by one Ironwood shoots the Arc sisters, as they all fall to the ground. Winter and the Ace Ops are trying their best to free themselves to save them. As Harriet kicks them in the face.