Chapter one

I wake up to my alarm and get dressed then hop out the window and head to the hell hole that people call school. I listen to music while I walk so of course I don't see the link high heeled shie that comes out to trip me I fall on the ground. "Oops sorry your ugly face just scared me so just go slit your wrist you emo." Elisha captain of bitch/slut/bitchey slut club (which is just her group of popular kids.) "whatever." I mumble and walk to class. "So today class we are going to learn about blah blah blah blah blah." well that's what I heard at least. "Time for music." my teacher says I jump up and run to the music room the teacher is a slut that's like 22 but we have a substitute and today's the day we get a rock band person we meet. I run into the music room and take a seat the slutty music teacher walks in I groan you see she hates me because I'm emo and shit "Oh sweetie don't worry I'm just here to introduce the substitute." she smiles. "whatever." I scoff. Then a man walks in hmm tall black hair- HOLY SHIT THATS ANDY BIERSACK. I let out a little scream he looks my way i swear I almost fainted. "Aw the slutty bitch has a crush." Elisha says she walks over to him and looks him up and down and smiles "youll do." she grabs him by his head and kisses him. Andy automatically pushes her away. I laugh she glares and says "Slut." I flip her off she gasps. I smirk "Bitch." I hear Andy laugh. "Okay class i am Mr.Biersack." Andy says. "Beer-sack?" Collin smirks he is my best friend since I know him so well I know he's joking because he loves bvb so. "Excuse me?" Andy glares.

Andes pov

"Beer-sack?" The kid asks but I know he's lying because I can see a bvb shirt sticking out of his sweater.

Kate pov.

"HAHAHA COLLIN HAHHA Y-YOU HAHAHA F-FAILED SO BAD HAHAHA." I FALL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING. "More like Ballsack." Eric says. i growl. "Some of you can call me Andy. He looks at me and Collin "YO ANDY WANNA GO HANG OUT AT STARBUCKS AFTER SCHOOL!?!" Collin yells. "Sure." Andy says Collin starts Fangirling well fanboying?