The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|

Start from the beginning

"... I see this perfect person... and then there's me. This weird, crazy girl... with all these problems," she said softly motioning toward her wrists, "and I don't understand how you chose me, Niall... I really don't," she paused for a moment, as I drew my face closer to hers, "but please... just promise me that you'll stay. No matter what... promise me you won't leave," she whispered against my lips.

I stared back at her in amazement and wonder, finding it completely unnecessary to speak, I merely brought my hand to her cheek, turning her head upwards to meet my lips... and then I kissed her... really kissed her. It wasn't a lustful or passion driven kiss, it was a promise. I just hoped that she understood that in that kiss, I was signing my life away.

After a few seconds, I pulled away slightly, resting my forehead against hers, "Olive... I'll be here as long as you'll 'ave me," I assured her, stroking her cheek lightly with my thumb. The longing I felt for her was causing my head to spin, and as my lips collided with hers again and again, I couldn't contain my wandering hands from exploring her body. 

As the seconds ticked by, we explored one another thoroughly with our hands as well as our lips. The night stretched on, and as we finished making love for the second time, I looked down at her in awe, watching intently as her face contorted beautifully to match the violent trembling of her body as she fell apart beneath me. Her cheeks were flushed, her forehead glistening; I smoothed her hair back so that it was out of her eyes as she did the same for me. I held my self up on top of her, and we were still joined together as I peppered kisses all along her face and neck; her skin was salty and warm under my lips, and I couldn't describe her taste. To be honest, she just tasted beautiful.

We fell asleep together, tangled under the sheets, our legs intertwined and her head resting on my chest while my hands gripped her hips gently. Channing was mine... all mine. Although I felt like a possessive pig, I rubbed my finger over the bruising love bite I'd left against the back of her neck. Surprisingly it was the first time I'd left my mark and I sort of felt like a savage about claiming her; staking my claim not only on her body, but her heart and mind as well.

However, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that no one else would ever have her like this again; no one else would feel her warm skin against theirs, no one else would taste her lips... and no one else would be close enough to fall asleep to the lullaby of her heartbeat.  

|| h a r r y ||

I was lost in the darkness of my mind, trying to dig my way out of dreamland when I felt the warm body beside me start to wiggle around a bit. Jetta's hair was brushing against my cheek so I twitched my nose; I buried my face in the crook of her neck as I spooned her from behind. Although I was just waking up, my brain was instantly snapped back to reality. We'd had a threesome last night... a f*cking threesome. It was so weird to think about, but it had to be the hottest night of my life. Truth be told, I didn't really mind Louis being there, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to have Jetta all to myself one of these nights.

My arm was lying across her stomach and I brushed my fingers ever so lightly against her hip. She groaned softly at my touch but I continued to trace my fingers against her skin as I buried my face even deeper into the back of her neck, placing a few light kisses and allowing my lips to just rest on her skin. After a few minutes I brought my hand up about to run my fingertips through her long hair, but froze when I realized my fingers were running through hair that was much too short to be Jetta's. My eyes snapped open and after getting them to focus, I looked down at the beautiful girl lying next to me-- and my mouth immediately fell open in shock.