"Sick? ," questioned Sienna.

"Yes its a seasonal cold cause y'all know the season is changing. I'm in the guest bedroom cause they done coughed and sneezed up our room. ," sighed Sincere.

"My tt baby. ," pouted Serenity.

"I surely was coming to get him tomorrow so we can go shopping. ," said Xahkeia.

"I hope they feel better. ," said Sienna yawning.

"If they still coughing by tonight we going to the hospital because I need them well and I need my bed back. ," said Sincere roaming around the store.

"Oh before I forget Nene why you got us in a group call? You got plans for us this weekend or something? ," asked Serenity.

"No I called to tell y'all something. I was gone wait until we got together again but we all got busy lives so who knows when it'll be. ," replied Sienna.

"Okay we listening. ," said Sincere grabbing cold medicine for Deuce and Messiah.

"I'm having a baby. ," spoke Sienna moving her face out of the camera.

"Really? ," asked Xahkeia

"Sienna! ," gasped Sincere.

"Girl get off my phone playing. Bitch is you serious? ," asked a shocked Serenity.

"I'm so serious Ren look. ," she flipped her camera showing the sonogram pictures.

"Congrats Sissy welcome to the mom club. ," smiled Sincere.

"Congratulations Nene! ," squealed Xahkeia.

"How you gone let Izzy take you out the game? You and Noon don't like being toaster strudels no more huh? ," questioned Serenity playfully sighing.

"I'm married miss ma'am and I like being a Twinkie thank you very much. ," said Sincere placing her needed items in the basket.

"Looks like we the only ones standing Zi. Congratulations sister I guess ain't gotta have no kids you and Ne having them all. ," said Serenity.

"Sure is. ," agreed Xahkeia.

"What Izzy say? ," asked Sincere.

"Girl he was so happy he could've hit a million flips off the wall. ," said Sienna shaking her head.

"Being pregnant ain't gone stop nothing. We having a fun and get money summer plus my shop is almost ready for opening. ," smiled Sincere.

"We gone be the first one's in there and Noonie you need to stock back up in your two piece sets. The pink one. ," said Serenity fixing her hair.

"I did at ten something last night. ," going to self checkout she rung everything up paying and exit the store. Sincere made it to her vehicle putting everything inside before going to the driver's side climbing in.

"We'll that's what I wanted to tell y'all. I'm about to go take a nap love you. ," Sienna blew kisses at the screen.

"We love you too. I'll talk to you later. ," they all said in unison before exiting the call.

Xahkeia Murray

"How's your day been? ," Xahkeia climbed on the couch cuddling into June's side.

"My day been smooth baby. Oh, yo lil brother dad called the house. ," he pulled her onto his lap laying his head on her breast.

"What did he say? ," asked Xahkeia.

"He still contemplating on letting Xay come out here. ," said June.

"Sometimes I wish my mother would've did right by my brother and I, well at least by him. We wouldn't even be in this situation I would be able to go to her about anything. Xavier really needed her and she chose drugs. ," sighed Xahkeia.

"You need her too Zi. She missed moments that you needed her to be there for. ," stated June rubbing her side.

"But I wanted her to be what she be couldn't for me to Xay more than anything. I love her and I forgave her a long time ago. I just don't wanna relationship with her at this point in my life. ," explained Xahkeia.

"That's your decision boo can't nobody tell you how to feel or change your mind but you. ," spoke June.

"Thank you Justice. ," she held his face lowering her head down to kiss him.

"What you thank me for? ," questioned June sitting up making eye contact with his girlfriend.

"For just being here and listening to me vent. I never really had that in a man before. ," admitted Xahkeia.

"I'm gone always be here to listen to you, you my baby. ," June pecked her chin twice.

"You're my baby too. ," smiled Xahkeia wrapping her arms around his neck embracing him.

I know I been gone for a lil minute but it was for personal reasons. So y'all already know.... I need y'all to vote and run the comments up. Y'all stay safe and keep your mask on. 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽💗.                      

-Ms.AuthorLady