The-Question-A-Rooney

Y/n's POV:

It had been such a long time since I'd talked to Parker. The only times I went to the Rooneys' house was to see Maddie and Liv. But even then, that was only once every few days. I missed Parker so much but it didn't seem like he wanted to see me. Of course, I wanted to talk to him but that was too much of a risk for me. I just wished he'd knock on my door right now to walk to school with me or check up on me. I know it will never happen but a girl can dream...

I brushed my hair softly and let it fall rather than putting it into a hair tie. Diggie knocked on my door after I'd gotten dressed and handed me my bag. He kept blabbering on and on about going to the dance with Maddie.  I honestly didn't mind it at all but it kinda made me disappointed that nobody had asked me. But oh well.

Parker's POV:

It's been so long since I've talked to
y/n since she had confessed that she liked me. I wish she'd just walk through the door right now and pull me into a long, warm hug. Honestly, I miss her so much that I'm willing to just completely forget about what she said that night. But Liv and I had formed an amazing plan for me to be able to talk to her again.

"Hey Parks. You excited for today?" Liv asked me cheerfully as we walked out the house. I nodded and sighed in anticipation, hoping that she would adore the gesture. Joey was running after us, yelling our names and panting heavily, "LIV! PARKER! WHERE'S MADDIE!?!" He yelled. I shrugged and Liv simply stated, "Why hello to you too and she left to meet up with y/n and Diggie to help distract y/n for a while."

"Oh, well, next time you see her, tell her I want my earphones back." He told Liv. As those two were chattering on, I got a text. It was from Dump truck. In case you didn't know, he's the cool guy I met in detention. My brother is terrified of him, it's so funny.

Dump Truck- Hey Gumball Machine. We on for the plan?
Me- Yeah, I'm nervous but seems you guys are all helping me out, I think I've got this.
Dump Truck- You got it Gumball, now I'll meet you in school.
Me- K, bye.

Y/n's POV:

As soon as Diggie and I got around the corner, we ran into Maddie. They were both bringing up a bunch of the most random subjects. We were 15 minutes late for school, but they didn't really seem to care. I was more bothered about Parker, the dance is later today and we were supposed to go together (as friends.) But I guess that plan has been foiled.

We finally arrived at school, but they wanted to stay outside and talk for a while first. I wasn't complaining, my first class is one when I sit right next to Parker. Obviously, I wanted to see him but I figured it would be a little awkward.

Parker's POV:

Just to catch you up on everything, Liv and I made a plan for me to ask
y/n to the Valentine's Day Dance. We got Maddie and Diggie in on the plan, but obviously we didn't tell Joey. He would've just spoiled it for us all. The plan was basically perfect, everyone was down for it and we'd been talking about it all week.

For those who are wondering, our amazing plan was:
Step 1: Join the school band.
Step 2: Get other band members to help me with it.
Step 3: Create a dance and song number especially for her.
Step 4: At the end, ask her to go to the dance with me.
Step 5: Hope she says yes...

If she did in fact say yes, Liv had already picked out what she called 'the perfect dress' for y/n. She wouldn't let me see it though, she acted as though I was the groom and it was our wedding day. But, Liv has an amazing sense of fashion and she's my sister, so I trust her. I just hope y/n likes it and (of course) she says yes.

Liv's POV:

Parker and I were in the school, making sure everything was perfect for the oncoming performance. Sure enough, it was, I couldn't be more proud of my little brother. He was going to ask the girl he likes to the dance. I just knew she would say yes. She has already confessed her feelings to him and she knew he felt the same way. But, she might have changed her mind during the time they haven't talked.