Chapter 16

The Fairly Odd Parents: S6E22
Birthday Bash
-~-

(A/N)
Before we start, I decided to change this episode a little to make it fit the book better. So instead of Timmy's birthday, it will be (Y/N)'s.

There will also be a big time skip, so that Poof can be added to the story.

-~-

Third POV

The sun slowly peeked out from below the horizon, bathing the city of Dimmsdale in its early sunlight.

Including the Turner household.
The light filling up the (H/C) teen's room, causing her to stirr as a ray of sunlight hit her face.

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing the remaining sleep out of them. I stretched out my limps, lazily reaching for my phone to have a look at the time.

8:02 A.M.
Saterday, (B/M) (B/D).

A smile finding it's way on my face. It was finally that day...

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!" Cosmo, Wanda and even Timmy cheered when appearing in my room. Poof happily giggling aswell.

They poofed up a banner, and as it unrolled a whole punch of balloons and streamers fell to the floor

"Aww, thanks you guys." I smiled, pushing the covers off. My feet now resting on the chilled wooden bedroom floor as I turned to see them better. I held out my arms, not five seconds later they all infused me in a warm hug.

After the hug, I got up to open up the curtains and windows, letting the warm sunlight fill up the room.

"Well, it looks like it's going to be a nice day. The perfect day to turn 'Sweet 16'!" I said with a wide smile.

"It's also the day that Crocker plans his bi-annual suprise attack!" Cosmo exlaimed, worry growing on their faces.
Ever since we had gotten Cosmo and Wanda, Denzel Crocker, Timmy's mental unstable elementry school teacher, came up with some kind of weird invention in order to catch them.

"Oh yeah..." I said tapping my chin to come up with a solution for that. Timmy doing the same thing.

"I wish his invention would blow up." I suggested.

--- Meanwhile at Crocker's house ---

"At last! Timmy Turner may have distroyed my previous fairy capturing device.

But since it's (Y/N) Turner's birthday, I am sure he will use the magic of his FAIRIES! And now that I have developed my newest, most ultimate fairy-catching machine, I can finally succeed into capturing their..." Crocker mumbled to himself before yelling "FAIRIES!!!!"