[ 1 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

y/ɴ

𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥

yn is dispatched.

yn is under hawk's care.

- .... . / -.. . ...- .. .-.. / .-- .. - .... .. -.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1%

i glance around the dull white room, previously i had asked keigo to cover the light from behind the glass so now the room had significantly decreased in light. i like it like that.

the sound of a peculiar ticking from the blurry circle on the wall echoed throughout the silence, flinching when the door slid open to reveal a white dressed woman. i curl my legs closer to myself as i peer suspiciously at her, she seems to have smiled and made her way to the needle in my arm. upon seeing her hands reach forwards i dully stare ahead and prepare for any pain, although it seemed to have never came so i look at my arm that was covered in bandages she had removed the needle swiftly and placed it on a tray. i dont understand what shes doing.

"there you go dear, you seem to be somewhat stable physically. although may i ask how youve gotten those wounds on your body? they represent knife wounds, its appropriate to say if master hawks didnt save you, you wouldve bled out." she explained softly, the glint in her eyes shook with concern. blinking slowly in confusion with every word she uttered from her mouth. "dear do you understand what i mean? you've been hurt real badly... where did you come from?" she softly asked, flinching when the sliding door opened to reveal the red winged hero. "o-oh master hawks! the patient is so far doing well, perhaps she should stay a little while lo-" she was immediately cut off with a sharp stare from keigo.

"if shes able to walk and think properly then i want her dispatched as soon as possible, is that fine with you?" he steps infront of the woman in white clothes, she nervously held the board closer to her chest with an awkward smile.

"i...i suppose i could dispatch her now..." she dips her upper body and quickly rushes out of the room, once the door had closed hawks made his way over.

15%

"you feeling okay?" he curls his mouth as he looks down at me, a strange feeling formed in my throat as i played with my fingers awkwardly. "shy?" he laughs in a carefree way, i open my mouth for a moment.

''i'm... good." i spoke softly, clearing the itch down my throat after speaking. "where...um." i struggle to remember the correct words for this certain question. "where you find me?" i mumble, he put up his finger to his lips with closed eyes.