Away from everything (any Female Character you want)

(the picture is not mine)

for this chapter I didn't write it about a specific character you can use own imagination. so for I can be any female character that you want I personally imagined in my head while writing it that it was my favorite character which I will tell at the end of chapter cause for me personally if I say a name of a character right now , I will imagine it is that character no matter how hard I try to imagine someone else

But let me know in the comments which character you imagined it to be. I'm curious and maybe I'll get idea's for my characters list from your character

TW: talking about stress

y/c = the name of the character you chose

I didn't proof read and I wrote this pretty fast for my doing so It's maybe not that good but I needed this, I'm so stressed lately and this is literally my dream. like almost every day at school I think "I really want to just disapear together with my girlfriend (that I don't have)"

but I hope you enjoy it <3

_________<3_________

"Y/n" Your girlfriend called across the house

"Hey sweety" you hugged her and both sat down on the couch

"I have an idea, why don't you go pack some clothes and stuff for like... uhm a week or 4 maybe 5"

"wow, wait were are we going" you asked confused and she stared to smile

"see that's the fun part. there is no real end destanation. I mean maybe there will be but we'll figure that out somewhere on the road, we're just gonna drive wherever we want, so what do you think"

"but... but we have work and... uhm... you know- stuff we have to do"

she grabbed your hands and stroked your palm with her tumb

"Honey, we both been so stressed lately. Because of work or just... life you know. That doesn't make things fun for either of us, We're always stressed, tired or just a bit tense. we need to go out and escape this. we just need to get away from all those negative emotions and from everything and everyone that is causing them"

She was right. She was so so right. But you couldn't, you hated the idea of going to the people you know and the people you work with and be like 'soooo, I going on a trip with my girlfriend for god knows how long. byyyeeee'. and you were also scared of the trip itself. Traveling made you nervous.

You got snapped out of your thoughts by her kissing your fingers one by one. It was kind of love languege. She does it everytime you look even a little bit nervous.

"Honey. we need this. you need this" she wispered

Her words were so soothing. Yet the woried expresion didn't leave your face. she let go of your hand and cupped your cheek

"hey, I can see something is bothering you. we don't have to go, it was just an idea that I came up two hours ago so-"

you interuped her

"I wanna go. Your right, we need this, I need this. I want disapear with you for awhile,  and not worry about anything" she gave you a tight hug "I am a little bit nervous tho. traveling kinda scars me"

"First of all, I am really proud that even tho you're scared, you still wanna do it. but don't worry. I'm gonna be there the whole time, I promise. you're gonna be just fine, cutiepie" as she gave you a little kiss on your nose

"Cutiepie... that's a new one" you giggled "buuuut anyway should I still go pack that back" as you were on your way upstairs, questions and concern entered your mind "wait. where are we going to sleep and eat and what if-"

"Woah stop. Don't worry I got this. I dont want you to stress about this for even a second. let me take control of this"

"yea, you're good at that" you said and wiked at her. you both laughed really hard "i'm sorry that was stupid" you said. she grabbed your arms, spinned you around and hugged you from behind as her head rested on your shoulder

"nah it wasn't stupid at all" she said and kissed your cheek "but seriously. Out of the two of us, you're the one who deals with the most stress and this trip is gonna be anti stress for you. And their isn't that much to stress about... I hope" you chuckle "you, Y/n Y/l/n are just gonna sit back and let the road take you were ever you want to, okay" You nodded and kissed her.

From Y/c idea to you guys being on the road only took a few hours. you love how spontanious she is.

What also helped was that Y/c had bought a old cute camper van a few months back . It didn't have a bathroom or a kitchen cause you two would kinda planned on just sleeping in hotels so you would problebly not sleep in it a lot anyway but it had a table you could eat one comfy bed with colorful and cute blanckets and pillows

You packed one bag each and a big one which you shared. she also brought a tent, an extra matras, a little barbeque and other camping stuff cause even tho you both want to sleep in hotels for the most part, you both loved the idea of sleeping in a tent for a few days so now was the perfect time to try it out. If you don't like it, you'll guys just sleep in the van. And you secretly hoped you would sleep in the van anyway cause you were litterally obsessed with how cozy it is, even if it was just for nap while being parked at the gasstation (or just cuddling together on the bed). you know Y/c is going to need it.

As your girlfriend was driving, you were switching your view between the road with the beautiful mountains and your girlfriend.

You felt something you hadn't felt in a very long time. complete freedom. free from responsibilities.

It was just Y/c and you.

It was perfect...

_________<3_________

The reason im so stressed cause 3 weeks ago school told me I have to leave my education (childcare worker) or do this year again but im not gonna do that. the reason is that I get overstimulated a lot cause of my ADD. it's a stressfull job and they think it will be very hard for me in the future if I continue with this and I agree. so I have to find something new before halfway july which is less then a month and Idk what I want. school is going to help me so I hope I find something, I'm sure of it (I'm trying to stay positive haha) but it would've helped if they told me this a few months back but yea it is what it is, right.

also this happened, my grandma ended up in the hospital (it's not the grandma that I mentioned the chapter L.O.L. it's my other grandma) but luckily she is home again but I am still worried about her. she turns 91 in 2 weeks... Im scared something will happen and that's making me nervous too. so yea it's been going great lately...

BTW I imagined Lou Miller and Rose Weil while writting this (but mostly Lou hihi)

sorry about my ranting (again. I'll stop doing it)

Love,

V