Chapter 20

{a/n: this chapter started soft and fluffy and then things happened... lot of things... soooo massive trigger warning, be careful to read it all, please

TW:  panick attack + mentions of: bulling or something similar, groping, sexaul harassment, non-consensual oral sex and violence}

You were getting ready as fast as you could, to not make your guest wait too much. This time, you didn't have an hour to decide what to wear, to find a good outfit, to pair it with beautiful accessories and to put on fancy make up. You threw on a pair of short light blue jeans, a cropped t-shirt of your favorite pastel color and paired it with white sneakers with touch of pastel colors all to the sides. Finishing the look with some colorful butterfly clips in your hairs, a chain necklace and a waist chain, both silver to match the white of the shoes, you rushed to the bathroom to wash your teeth at light speed and put on your "fresh girl without time" make up: no foundation, only some concealer under your eyes and on the T area, some light contour and blush, and mascara. Less then ten minutes overall, probably your record.

After you finished breakfast, you thought Scaramouche wanted to leave, but he actually wanted to take you out. A nice walk with a friend, in your eyes, a nice walk with the girl he loves, in his.

You went back to the living room, where you found the navy-haired boy on your couch, man spreading, with an arm on the back of the sofa, the other on his tight holding the TV controller while he was trying to find a decent program to watch. Of course, nothing worth it, like every time during summer.

"You really like seating like that huh?"

"What? What makes you think that?"

"At the club, you were sitting like this too. Is it that comfortable?" You got on the couch, and tried to copy his position, only to end up struggling and feeling very uncomfortable. "Oh my archons, no, it's terrible. How can you stay like that?!"

He was looking at you sideways, without moving a muscle and suddenly stopping zapping, leaving the tv on a documentary program about the pyramids of Giza again, like no one already knew everything about them. "Get up, in front of me" he said, with his usual tone like he was ordering you around, and his serious look in his face.

You didn't know what he wanted to do, or maybe he had something to tell you. Maybe he wanted to look at your outfit and tell you it was gorgeous. But when you placed yourself in front of him, few centimeters from his knees, he tossed the remoter to the side, grabbed your waist and pulled you down, rapidly closing his legs, placing them in between yours and opening them once again, to go back to his position. There you were, on his lap, hands on his shoulders to not fall face first on his chest. And there he was, under you, still in that strange position, with his left arm still on the back on the sofa and his right hand now on your waist. His devilish smirk formed on his face and he asked "See? Comfortable, isn't it?"

He was playing with your waist chain, and that was distracting you beyond limits. His thumb brushing against your skin, going in between your waist and the chain, and out again, to pull on the metal thing lightly, moving his fingers back and forth on the chain. And back under the belt, caressing your soft skin once more and never leaving. Like his eyes never left yours.

You straightened your back, leaving his shoulders without the comfort of your delicate hands, and tried to knock some sense back into his brain. "That's not what I meant, dumbass. Let's just go"

"That's my line, dumbass. And see? I've always told you your clothes are distracting, if you insist dressing like this it's not my fault. It feels good playing with this necklace you put around your waist, though. Maybe I can start approving your strange decisions"