Arc 2 - Chapter 17

Thirteen was now facing a difficult situation, an ominous-looking villain had shown up to block their path. It was evident that the villain wouldn't allow anyone to pass through.

"Don't panic, everyone. Remain calm and absolutely do not go in front of me." (Thirteen)

"A wise choice, but regardless I will get rid of you all and capture as much as I can." (Kurogiri)

Capture?! What do they plan on doing with the students? I can't let him get close to them. 

Thirteen was prepared to risk her life for these students. As soon as she resolved herself, Kurogiri suddenly started summoning other Villains through the portal.

"What?! That's cowardly!" (Iida)

"Hahahaha, boy, there's nothing more cowardly than standing behind your teacher." (Kurogiri)

Iida kept his cool and decided to talk to Thirteen. "Thirteen, we need to co-operate to fight those villains. You can't take them all alone."

Thirteen was busy keeping an eye on the villains, so she was unable to reply fast enough. Izuku had been deep in thought, but he finally stands next to Thirteen to tell her his plan.

"What Iida is saying is true, you won't go unharmed if you face this many villains at once. That mist guy already looks to be more trouble himself, so hear me out." (Izuku)

Izuku then backed a little to stand next to Iida, "We can use Iida's speed to blitz past those Villains and call for help. We just need to time it where Iida has an opening to run full speed."

Momo replied, "That's... if you want to talk about speed, you're pretty fast yourself Izuku. Why aren't you nominating yourself?"

"I will stay here and assist Thirteen, I have super strength, remember? And Iida can run for a longer period of time than me. There's no other choice." (Izuku)

The villains themselves weren't making any moves for some reason, Thirteen was confused but she wasn't gonna let her guard down. The students were discussing how they could call for help, so Thirteen did her best to watch out for any Villain coming close.

She would use her quirk to take down any Villain that had gotten too close. 

"I'll do it, Midoriya." Iida agreed to be the one to escape and call for help.

Kurogiri wasn't about to let that slide though, "You kids sure know how to talk. But I won't let you escape!" 

Multiple portals suddenly started to approach the students. Thirteen was busy fighting the villains, so she was unable to react in time.

"Damn it, run!" (Izuku)

The students who were too slow to avoid the portals were sucked right in. A few managed to dodge, but they were still being chased by these portals.

"Tch, four-eyes! I'll clear a path! Explosion!" (Bakugo)

Bakugo who has high in the air propelled himself using his explosions to clear the Villains who were blocking Iida's way.

Bakugo cleared out a few Villains, but it wasn't nearly enough to give Iida a clear path.

"Recipro..." But that wasn't about to stop Iida from running through. "—Burst!!" 

Iida's speed increased exponentially as he uses "Recipro Burst" and blitzed right through every Villain that was in the way.

Kurogiri panicked, "No you don't!" Kurogiri tried to send multiple portals to block Iida. Iida was about to be sucked into the portal, but—