"And what about Ishika? did you tell her about your feelings for her?" Rakesh started moving with Ansh.

"She is getting engaged in March, so I don't want to tell her about my feelings and ruin my friendship with her, she thinks of me as her good friend, let me remain as her friend only." Ansh said.

"Bro where did you leave that your playboy and loverboy attitude, you changed a lot." Rakesh said.

"Time changes everything." Ansh said.

"Seniors come fast we found an Indian hotel here." Aman screamed.

"Come let's go, what are your plans for tomorrow's new year plan." Ansh started walking fast towards the restaurant.

"Already planned na, staying in our apartment and celebrating, did you forget," Rakesh said and they entered the restaurant.

"Ah, this restaurant gives me India vibes, I know the plan but I wanted to remained you." Ansh said and they all sat at table and ordered Lunch.

Ansh was happy for Harsh but he doesn't know that Harsh was dating his baby sister, don't know what's gonna happen, if he finds out......

Meanwhile In India.

Thakur mansion.

"I can't believe that Harsh is in love again." Vishaka said while walking from one end to another end of the hall nervously.

"People move on, Vish, calm down." Mahima said.

"I can't Mahima, he loved me, he was so mad for me that he couldn't able to think of another woman in his life, after what I did to him." Vish said.

"She has a point." Raj said.

"Oh common Raj, you also moved on easily when your wife's death happened." Mahima said.

"Can we focus on Harsh now, I don't know who is that girl also, I feel pity for her, poor girl." Raj smirked.

"Na, don't think like that, you don't know about Harsh's love until you experience it, his love will be loyal and pure." Vish said.

"Experience, you see." Mahima drank the wine.

"I know his love that's why I'm worried, his love is something else, you will forget the world in his love, you just want to stay with him." Vish said.

"Then why did you leave him.?" Mahima raised her eyebrows.

"Mahima" Raj glared.

"Ok, I will zip my mouth, but before that let me tell you guys if Vishaka can feel his love then think about this girl." Mahima said and started looking at her phone.

"Exactly, that's why I'm worried, there is something magic in his love, you can't resist falling in love with him, please tell me what to do?" Vish nervously stood in front of the big screen, where Mr.A joined them through a video call, his face was not visible clearly because of network issues.

"Calm down dear, and think where can Harsh go in England, to refresh himself during these times." Mr.A asked.

Vishaka thought for a while "No, I can't able to think, where can he be.?"

"Ask his manager simple." Raj said.

"That's not simple Raj, do you think Ishika will lift her call.?" Mahima said.

"She blocked me months ago." Vish started thinking while others are giving her ideas.

"Blackpool" Vishaka screamed "Yes , he owns a beach house in there, he must be staying there." Vishaka said with a proud smile on her face.

"Wow that's great, go and find out, who that girl is.?" Raj said.

"Reason,I need a reason, court ordered me that I can't meet him unnecessarily without a reason, bloody judge." Vishaka cursed the judge.

"Vishaka, you have to handover Vian's custody to Harsh, right?" Mr. A asked.

"Yeah but there is still time for that, your ideas are working, court giving Vian's custody to me." Vish said.

"But the court also said that you can give custody to the father of the child in some circumstances with your consent, so use this to find out about the girl." Mr.A said and his face was still not visible it was getting blurred because of network issues.

"You are a genius, I will book tickets, now." Vishaka went out to look at her phone.

After two days.

The world celebrated the new year very grandly and Harsh and Sonia celebrated the new year in the house only.

Sonia finished bathing and came out bathroom wearing a bathrobe and saw Harsh was doing pushups. She just went and slept on his back.

"Let's see how much strength you have." Sonia said.

"You will see." Harsh started doing pushups, while Sonia was still on his back.

Harsh thought about an idea, he stopped doing pushups and turned and Sonia fell and he went on top of her.

"Harsh, what the..." Harsh started kissing her neck.

"Harsh no, I just finished bath no." Sonia said but Harsh didn't stop kissing her. He removed the knot of her bathrobe.

"Aren't you satisfied, we made out the whole night,see still hickey's are visible on my neck." Sonia said.

"I want more." Harsh whispered.

"You want more.?" Sonia asked in a seductive voice, Harsh nodded his head, and Sonia forwarded her face to kiss his lips but someone rang the bell but that didn't stop them, they were about to kiss but the bell rang again.

Sonia started laughing "Romance hater." Harsh murmured in frustration.

"I think the food order arrived, you go and clean the sweat, I will open the door." Sonia said.

They both got up, Harsh went to clean the sweat and Sonia wore her bathrobe correctly.

With a smile on her face, she went and opened the door and her smile faded away seeing Vishaka standing in front of her.....

Hi everyone

How's the chapter?

Any guesses 🤔🤔, about what's gonna happen next?

Keep voting and commenting