Daddy Izuku (Future Father Izuku)

Start from the beginning

Edgeshot: "Well, it seems he might find who the mother of this child is."

Ryukyu: "Strange? I have never seen her before. Maybe she is a new student that might transfer?"

Mt. Lady: "Someone with that type of hair would be hard not to spot in UA. Does anyone seem to come close?"

Nezu: "This isn't a student file I have seen."

All-Might: "Maybe an overseas transfer?"

Slayer: "Yes and no, this girl is Someone that is well let just say isn't native to your world but get put into a lot! And depending on the overseer could be from overseas or just born and raised in Japan."

Pixie-Bob: "Well, I think we found the lucky girl."

Every female cast member: 'Damn!'

The young boy soon got to one room and opened the door. He smiled and made his way over to the bed. He got ready and jumped!! Landing on top, a white-haired girl with a horn sticking out her forehead. "Morning, big sis Eri!!!!" "Jeez, Ikki could have at least thrown a pillow at me instead of jumping on me." Eri yawns and stretches a bit before getting out of bed with her little brother.

Eri: "I'm papa's daughter here too!!!" Her eyes lit up. Slayer, Nagant, and Death-sensei had to put on some shades to block out the sun from little Eri.

Mirio: "That's awesome to hear Eri!" She nodded at him.

Asui: "At this point, she might as well be. Given how much she's been around Midoriya-chan. *ribbit*."

Todoroki: "I still believe she might be Midoriya and Uraraka's secret love child."

The two people in question split out their drinks.

Iida: "Todoroki what we told you about your secret love child crafting." He said, chopping his arms.

Shoto: "You're only upset because it might be true."

Some of the students in class 1-B start laughing at the little scene with the Dekusquad.

Mineta: 'She is very cu-' Mineta felt like a sinister pressure ready to crush him and send him to an early grave. He looked and saw both Death-sensei and Slayer smiling at him. He gulped and looked away.

Kaminari: "I still can't believe Midoriya had a kid...the little guy is probably a beast already."

All-Might: "Do you think it's possible, Nana?"

Nana: "For the child to have OFA? I don't know...given how none of the precious predecessors had kids we never had to test this theory...the question becomes...did OFA fully reach the state of true singularity. With 9th it's close, but to pass on by birth...it hard to say."

Slayer: "Well, it depends on the overseer, at that point. Those four kids you saw earlier...yeah all 4 of them have OFA."

Nana: "I knew I felt it...in them."

Vlad King: "ALL FOUR OF THEM!?!"

Mic: "So...how much destruction are we talking about here?"

Slayer: "Yes."

"Should we go wake daddy up? I'm getting hungry for breakfast." said Ikki. "Let's have papa sleep some more, dad did get off work a little late last night." "Ok, then what should we have for breakfast?" "Hmm...I could try making us breakfast." "Big sis, as talented as you are I don't think that a very good idea...last time we left you in charge of breakfast you nearly burnt the pancakes if it wasn't for mama." "H-Hey!!" Eri blushed out of embarrassment.

Izuku: "Well, we know something we can teach you here, Eri."

Inko: "Leave it to me. I'll turn Eri into an amazing chief."