Chapter 41

"I didn't fucking grab her pills," Gabe shook his head. "I didn't fucking think about it, shit."

"Don't Baby," North whispered. "Don't fight it, please, let us see."

"Leave," She seethed through her mouthguard.

"No," He shook his head. "There's no reason to keep her away, we accept her and your mortal side. You can have both, Jasmine. We want you to have both if you want."

"Don't fight this Jazzy," Luke said coming up behind her. "It's okay, let her out, let us see her Jasmine. Don't put yourself through this. Let her out."

"We have blood you can drink," Sean nodded, "You don't have to drink from us, Jasmine, it'll be okay."

"Come on Jazzy," Luke whispered as he slowly wrapped his hands over hers and unclenched her fists. "Let us see our pretty little vampire for just a little bit," he cooed as he intertwined his fingers with hers. She growled and he chuckled, "So cute." She turned and growled at him making him smile, "Well you are. You can't do anything with your mouthguard in and your hands in mine."

Gabe opened his mouth but Silas put his hand over his and shook his head. Luke knows what he's doing. She is solely fixated on him right now and if it helps her see that we accept both sides then he's willing to deal with her anger. He trusts the bond they have and knows she won't hurt him no matter how anger he makes her. He's not letting her keep her feelings bottled up again. He's realized that right now making her lash out is the best way to get her to release everything, her worries, her anxiety, everything. Look how much progress we made with her after she lashed out and released everything on North. He's not letting her fear hold her back anymore. Gabe nodded and Silas removed his hand.

"You are such a cute little vampire, Jazzy" Luke smiled as she growled. "Are you going to show me your pretty little fangs?"

She squinted her eyes as she glared at him, he just chuckled. "You know your eyes are so beautiful both blue and purple Jasmine," he said honestly making her freeze and her eyes widen in surprise. "They are," He whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair, "and your hair, no matter what shade you color it or what color it turns as you turn, it's beautiful. Gabe will have a blast taking care of it when you are comfortable enough to let him. We all want to take care of you Jazzy. We don't like seeing or feeling you in pain, it hurts us that you are hurting. Please Cupcake, stop fighting this and let us care for you. We want to complete the bond but we will wait until you trust us. Just stop fighting this and let her out. You can still feed without it being on us. We have enough stored blood to help you through the frenzy of not feeding in however long you've been denying it. Please Jasmine," He whispered, "stop hurting yourself and let her out. We'll still love you and you can go back to being a mortal if you want, just stop hurting yourself and denying who you are, please."

She sat there frozen while they held their breaths then suddenly, she growled and lunged at Luke. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back while she buried her face in his neck. North leaned forward but Luke held his hand up then went back to rubbing her back. They forced back hissing when they felt a slight sting in their necks.

That's it Jasmine, take what you need My Cupcake Luke said through the link.

You are forever mine Lucian Taylor she growled as she bit down a little more and began sucking.

Luke's eyes flashed amber as he bit down and growled You are forever mine, our beloved, Jasmine Young. I am forever yours.

The men growled as sparks shot through them. She pulled away and North opened his arms. She moved into his lap and stared into his eyes for a minute before she nodded and raised her wrist to his mouth. He held up his wrist and she latched on. You are forever mine North Taylor.

I am forever yours Jasmine Young. You are forever mine, our beloved he responded as they drank from each other.

This went on with all of them, they either drank from their wrists or necks. As soon as she finished drinking from Owen the bond sent sparks through all of them coating them from their brain all the way down to their toes. She gasped as the feeling of comfort surrounded her. "Sleep Darling," he whispered as he held her in his lap. She nodded and closed her eyes, within minutes she was fast asleep.

"Did you see her fucking eyes?" Gabe whispered. "They were so goddamn beautiful!"

"They were," Victor whispered, "All of her is beautiful."

"I can't believe she actually went through with it," North whispered as he looked at his arm and watched as the tattoo completed. "She actually did it."