Where am I?

In Scotland, Vision and Wanda were in their apartment. Wanda was in bed while Vision, in a human glamour, watched out a window.

He was holding his hand to the Mind Stone in pain.

"Vis? Is it the stone again?" Wanda asked.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Vision said.

"What does it say?"

"I don't... I don't know. But something... Tell me what you feel."

Then Wanda pressed her hand to the mind stone confused.

"I just feel you." she said and he took her hand and kissed it.

Then they kissed.

Later they were the going on a stroll.

"So there's a 10 AM to Glasgow to give us more time together before you went back." Wanda said.

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asked.

"There is an 11."

"What if I missed all the trains? What if this time, I didn't go back?"

"You gave Stark your word."

"I'd rather give it to you."

"There are people who are expecting me too, you know. We both made promises."

"Not to each other. Wanda... For two years, we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this could work. And... I don't know. You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. – I, I... I think..."

"It works."

"It works." he said. "Then stay. Stay with me." he said "Or not. If I'm overstepping..."

Suddenly, Wanda noticed the TV in a nearby bar announcing the invasion of New York, and the disappearance of Tony.

"What are they? she asked.

"What the stone was warning me about. I have to go." Vision said.

"No. Vision. If that's true... Then maybe going isn't the best idea."

"Wanda, I..."

Suddenly Corvus Glaive appeared behind him, stabbing him through the back.

"Vision!" Wanda said.

Then Proxima Midnight attacked her from behind, and knocked her away. Corvus pinned Vision down using his weapon in an attempt to extract the mind stone from his head. Wanda blast both of them away, then propeled Vision and herself into a nearby courtyard where they rest in an alleyway.

"The blade. It stopped me from phasing." Vision said.

"Is that even possible?" Wanda asked.

"It isn't supposed to be. My systems are failing. I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed in bed."

Suddenly Corvus arrived, knocking Wanda aside and grabbing Vision.

"Vis!" Wanda said as he flew away with Vision, pinning him against a wall.

Meanwhile, Proxima engaged Wanda and they began to fight.

"Give up the Stone, and she lives." Corvus said to Vision.

Vision flew with Corvus to the roof of what appeared to be a church. Proxima and Wanda were still fighting below. Vision shot a beam from the mind stone at Corvus, who used his glaive to deflect it back at Vision, causing him to slam into the wall behind him.

Down below, Wanda heard a cry from Vision. Finally knocking Proxima away with her magic, Wanda then flies up to the roof where Corvus has pinned Vision and is again attempting to remove the mind stone. She casts a bolt of magic which throws him back through the wall and down a shaft.

"Hands off." Wanda said then used her magic to propel her and Vision away.

Below, Proxima, who had recovered, shot a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of a train station beneath them. Wanda crawled over to Vision.

"Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go." she said.

"Please. Please leave." Vision said.

"You asked me to stay... I'm staying."

"Please."

"Get up."

Behind them, Proxima and Corvus landed and advance on Wanda who stood in front of Vision. Then a train passed behind her, and they all paused as if aware of another's presence. As the last train car passed, a silhouette against the back wall appeared. Proxima threw her weapon, but it was quickly caught just before the figure stepped from the shadows.

Steve stepped into the light. While they were distracted, Sam swooped in and kicked Proxima to the next room. Swooping around, he fired on Corvus. At the same time, Steve threw Proxima's weapon to Natasha who engaged Corvus, stabbing him in the gut and flinging him backwards. Proxima, who has now recovered, summoned her weapon back to her hand and attacked Steve and Natasha simultaneously. While the three were fighting, Sam flew in and again kicked Proxima backwards where she crouched down beside Corvus.

"Get up." Proxima said to Corvus.

"I can't." Corvus said.

"We don't wanna kill you. But we will." Natasha said.

"You'll never get the chance again." Proxima said and she and Corvus departed as they were beamed up.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked Vision.

"Thank you, Captain." Vision said.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve said.

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances." Natasha said closing the doors to the Quinjet, while addressing Wanda.

"I'm sorry. We just wanted time." Wanda said.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home." Steve said.

At young Gamora's home planet during Thanos' massacre. Young Gamora was separated from her mother.

"Shhh. We'll be safe. We'll be safe." Gamora's mother said to Young Gamora.

Gamora screeched and a Child of Thanos found them and separated them.

"Zehobereans..." Ebony said.

"Mother!" Young Gamora said as she was dragged away.

"Choose a side, or die."

"Mother!" she said and pulled away from the one dragging her and punched him as he left.

"One side, for reservation. The other, an honor..."

Young Gamora approached Thanos, desperate to find her mother.

"What's wrong, little one?" Thanos asked.

"My mother. Where is my mother?" Young Gamora said.

Thanos knelt down to her.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Gamora."

"You're quite the fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you." he said then took her hand and lead her to a pavilion, where he produced a small red-jeweled dagger. "Look. Pretty, isn't it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be. Too much to one side, or the other... Here. You try."

"Now go in peace, and meet your Maker." Ebony said.

One half of the crowd was shot down. They screamed and Young Gamora turned but Thanos prevented her from seeing the massacre.

"Concentrate. There! You've got it." Thanos said.