Chapter 11

Once all of us arrived at the hotel Justin and I went straight up to the hotel room after check-in.

"What am I suppose to do Zara?" Justin spoke to me.

"I don't know." I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You don't know?"

"Yes Justin, I don't know." I said while rubbing my head. This conversation was making my head hurt.

"I can't control my anger and not be possessive at the same time." Justin told me.

"Than you have to learn to."

Justin than ran a hand threw his hair.

I remained quite while he started pacing the room. We both remained quite for what felt hours.

"Justin please say something." I said in a soft voice.

"What do you want me to say?" Justin asked me?

"That we will try harder."

Justin did not look at me after I said that.

"Do you want to still be my girlfriend?" Justin asked me?

"Of course Justin." I whispered in almost shock.

How could he think that?

"Well your acting like you don't want to be." Justin snapped.

Maybe going on tour with him was a bad idea.

"I think we both need space so I'm going to share a room with Jazz while we think this out." I told Justin while grabbing my suitcase and backpack before walking out the door.

****

"So are you guys still a couple?" Jazz asked as we sat on the bed.

"I'm not sure." I told Jazz while playing with my hands. All that Jazz did back was hug me. I miss my parents more than anything in the world at the moment.

"What do I do?" I asked Jazz?

"Nothing at the moment." Jazz sighed before walking over to her suitcase trying to find something.

"What are you looking for?"

Jazz did not respond she just kept on searching until she stopped and carried something behind her back.

"Want to play?" Jazz asked me while putting a deck of UNO cards in my lap.

I smiled. That was always the game we use to play when we had sleepovers.

"Yeah." I said while shuffling the deck until my phone did a short buzz.

From: Justin

To: Zara

Where are you?

"Was it Justin?" Jazz asked me while looking at her cards.

"Yeah." I told Jazz beforing turning my phone off so that it could not buzz anymore.

Jazz's cell phone started ringing just as I placed the first card down.

"Now what!" Jazz whined while grabbing her phone.

I looked at the caller ID with her to see that it was Justin.

"Tell him I'm not here." I pleaded her.

"No Justin she's not here ask Mom." Jazz said before hanging up the phone.

We both highfived each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe we have over one thousand views!!! Thank you all so much!! Could you guys do me a huge favor and give yourselves a pat on the back? Also could you guys please read my other stories on here? One is a Vampire Diaries fan fiction and the other one is a Vampire romance one! Please vote/comment and possibly fan for more? Thank you all so much! Love, Kait xoxo