Ch21. Heart stirred up

Start from the beginning

"Man, what the fock bruv." I pouted while flipping the blonde off.

"Wha- come at me you-" he got cut off by Kendo karate chopping him in the neck to stop him from talking. "Sorry bout! That!"

While the fight was going on, almost the while stadium could hear Midoriya's muttering about Ibara's quirk and fighting techniques.
I slightly side-glance to the boy and see what he was writing. Of course. Quirk stuff. Figured.

"Izuku... Relax, the whole world can hear you." I pinched the boy's cheeks, making him stumble around with his pen and get red as a strawberry.

"S-sorry."

Time skip

The fight between Ibara and Denki was now over, meaning that it'd be my turn to battle.
Who was i going to battle again...? Oh yea! Ida.

I silently stood up during all the cheering and took some silent breaths to relax my muscles and release the stress.
Midoriya took notice of this and gave me a slight tap on the leg.

"You got this Y/N, i'll be cheering you on." He smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you, Izuku." I replied with a nod, and began walking away while taking a glance with Bakugo for some reason. I almost didn't catch it, but i noticed him giving me a nod of approval.
What a change of attitude...

I finally arrive at the corridor where me and Ida are supposed to be waiting for our battle. As i'm walking I could see Ida standing there already. 'What a good boy...' i chuckled.
(Not in a sexual way, please don't come at me-)

Ida silently turned around to face me, but had his eyebrows slightly furrowed. This behavior made me question on why he's acting this way, but it decided to shrug it off since i concluded that we're in rivalry as of this moment.

We were both silent for the most time until i decided to speak up; "g-good luck, Ida." I cursed myself for stuttering. I can't help it since the intimidating aura surrounding him.
It didn't help my nervousness since Ida didn't say anything back for a bit.

"Don't hold back on me. This is a real competition. And good luck." He replied in a monotone voice, until he turned his head my way and took notice of my nervousness.

"May the best hero win." He slightly smiled while reaching his hand out for me to shake. I happily gave him a hand and shook it slightly. "Yeah, may the best hero win." I chuckle.

Our chit chat soon got interrupted by Present Mic yelling out loud for us to begin walking towards the stadium.
"Everyone, welcome class 1-A's class representative! Tenya Ida! Yeahhh!!" This made Ida walk away silently onto the stadium, awaiting for me.

"Annddd now what we've all been waiting for, the shocking yet powerful quirk user; class 1-A's Y/N Yagi!" Yelled my uncle, and i took this as a sign to run forward to the stadium.

I looked around the stadium and still haven't got used to the many people watching us.
'Nerve-wrecking!'  I thought, while visible nervous about doing this in front of so many people.

I immediately stiffened when i heard a chuckle coming t my uncle; "don't be so nervous Yagi!"
This made me furrow my brows in annoyance. 'Why does he have to put all of the stadiums attention on me now...'