"My quirk is to erase other quirks. I just used that on you..." He tried to explain. His eyes were getting dry and he needed to blink very soon.

Eri's head shot up, as she looked at him gratefully. His quirk was usually something hated by others and feared by the strong, as it easily could strip them of their most precious trait at any given moment, so it was not common to receive such a reaction.

But given the situation.... not surprising.

"... Do you think that I can stop using it now?" He asked cautiously, as he took into account the possibility of needing to reactivate it directly after blinking.

Eri looked to be conflicted and unsure herself that she began panicking.

"Hey, it's all right, I can reactivate my quirk anytime" he reassured, even though it was not completely true as he needed to blink and have a cool down period. But it should be enough for now.

Little Eri-chan calmed down a bit, before nodding at the pro hero.

He carefully closed and reopened his eyes. And waited for a few seconds to be sure that nothing happened.

When nothing did, he gave a sigh of relief and stood up.

He examined the unconscious boy. His chest seeming now completely restored, as if nothing happened, as if it was new, as if it rewinded back to how it was.

Aizawa looked at the heart monitor just in case, and everything seemed normal. Then back at the kid again, and he seemed to be breathing fine, blood pressure stable, life back to the body.

He rubbed his throbbing head. These two problem children were really something else. A whole new level of problems.

Matsuda-sensei came closer to assess the damage left, and was marvelled at the spotless condition. Not even a single scar was left.

"How..?" He wondered out loud.

Eri buried her face in her arms that circled her knees. She didn't find this something to be proud of. She knew what evil this quirk was capable of. She knew-

Wait. Why was her quirk bad again?

"Eri. You did something great. You saved him" Aizawa squatted down to her level to hold her tiny hand firmly in his.

"You are his hero"

Her eyes widened drastically, a glassy veil coating her orbs as she stared in disbelief.

She was... his hero? Her? With her quirk?!

Tears welled and flowed down on their own, as Shouta encircled her with one arm and drew her closer to his chest.

Sobs shook her whole being, as Aizawa's words kept echoing in her brain. She held a fistful of his shirt in her frail fingers, as she didn't care concealing her cries anymore. All her walls collapsed down, every facade she wore to keep everyone from worrying was now gone, she got finally to be the weak, frightened amd traumatized little girl she always has been.

Aizawa kept stroking her hair slowly, as nurses excused themselves out of the room, surly traumatized for life too.

Doctor Matsuda kept walking back and forth in the meantime, checking vitals and taking notes.

When Eri's sobs turned into sniffles, Aizawa decided he could ask the girl.

"But Eri, why did you come here?"

"Uhm... *Sniffle* I- I wanted to help nii-chan"

"Then, how did you know he needed help?"

"I remembered- I- I remembered..." Wait. What was that that she remembered? It was right on the tip of her tongue! She saw it clearly infront of her a moment ago! How did she forget now?!

"I- I don't k-know?"

***Bonus scene***

"Mirio! You are supposed to be with Eri all the time! Where were you?!"

"Uhm.... In the toilet?"

"....."

"....."