2

"Oh, I didn't know you were spending the night." Lyric opened the door to an annoyed looking 10 year old.

"I didn't either until i got out of school earlier." Aera came in dropping her duffle bag. Lyric looked confused and followed her into the kitchen and started taking out some leftover to warm up for her.

"I didn't get a call from your mom." She checked her phone while opening the container.

"Sana called me earlier. Aeras' gonna be staying over for a couple days." Hoseok came in with Harmony trailing right behind him on his tail.

Aera swooped her up and started playing with her.

"Is this because?.." lyric started.

"Yeah. Can you work from home for a couple days? Just until we can figure something out." Hoseok asks her.

"Sure but ill still have to drop the both of them off at school." Lyric put her finger up before Hoseok tried to start talking again.

"And no we are not pulling them out. They have good attendance and you know how i am when it comes to grades and school." Lyric finished.

Hoseok sighed. "Okay, okay."

"And im not gonna be a prisoner in my own house either Hoseok ,im for real. I can take care of myself." She was right though. She didn't take those self defense classes for nothing.

"Alright i wont argue with you." Lyric gave him a kiss.

"Eww." Aera scrunched up her nose and covered Harmonys' eyes.

"Oh girl hush." Lyric shooed Hoseok away and continued making dinner for Aera.

• • •

"We should get a pole put in the basement or in here." Hoseok mentioned as they got out the shower getting ready for bed.

Lyric stopped lotioning her legs and looked back at him. "We should what?" She wanted to make sure she heard him correctly.

"You know ya ass heard me." He smirked.

"I haven't been on a pole ever since i had Harmony. And i gained weight. Aint no way imma be able to get up that pole."

"We could try it out." He got up walking over to her. His towel was wrapped around his waist and his v line showed. He towered over her as she was sitting on the bed.

"If you wanna see some strippers shaking they ass just go to the strip club hoseok." He didn't want to see anybody but her plus they would go to the strip club sometimes together.

She would still dance for him here and there but he loved the way she worked the pole. He remembered how he was always hypnotized by the way she moved on it.

"I wanna see you baby." He gently lifted her chin to look at him.

"Ah no. I know that look. We cant be doing the nasty while Aera is here." Lyric says placing her hand on his toned stomach.

"We can be quiet." He started kissing her neck then got down on his knees spreading her legs. "You can be quiet baby,right?" He then started kissing up her thigh. Lyric layed back as he started getting to work.

Hoseok pressed his tongue flat against her lower lips and licked a stripe upwards and inserted two fingers pumping her at the same time.

Lyric gasped when he started going faster but before she could cum he stopped and she started whining.

He smiled looking at her with her juices coating his lips and around it. "Hoseok if-" she started and he cut her off kissing her deeply.

Lyric yelped when he grabbed her up placing her on top of him. She had to cover her mouth quickly.

"Ride my face baby." His eyes practically looked like they were sparkling. He was drunk in love with her.

Lyric did as told and rode him til her orgasm. Well not just one but a few. After a while she was burnt out and tapped out. Hoseok cuddled her as they fell asleep.

• • •

Lyric pushed Harmony in the shopping cart and Aera held onto the side as she pushed it down the aisle.

She had to go grocery shopping today. Hoseok said we would go with her but she wanted to go early and not so late in the day and he was busy with work.

Each aisle they went through Aera would sometimes throw something in the cart. "Girl. Ya momma dont be feeding you?"

"She does but imma growing girl. I tend to eat alot these days." She says as she scanned the cookie section.

"Junk food?" Lyric chuckled alittle.

The girl didn't hear her as she was too focused deciding what she was going to be throwing in the cart next.

Finally making it to checkout and out the store. Lyric needed to go to the carwash too. She was very ocd when it came to alot of things. Pulling up she seen it was cars waiting in line. She hoped the line would go fast because she didn't want any of the frozen food to start melting.

Thankfully the line was actually moving at a decent pace. As she got closer there were some guys handing out flyers to the cars in line. Lyric didn't want to be rude so she rolled her window down taking a flyer from the young boy.

Looking at the flyer she seen it was some event at a club and some guest artists. As the car ahead of her was pulling up she did as well but then a picture on the paper made her do a double take and she slammed on her break.

"Sorry girls." She looked back apologizing and to check on her daughter. Harmony was sound asleep and Aera just looked at her with wide eyes and went back to her phone.

Turning back to look again she seen a picture of Minwoo. He was going to be preforming there. As she looked at the date she seen it was a club she was going to be helping finance and was the same exact date shes supposed to meet the owner. She mentally cursed.

After getting back home and putting all the groceries up and getting the girls in their own corners for the day she looked through her contact list to find the club owner. She called him to try to reschedule but that was the only time and day he could do for her. She knew he paid good money from her research so she didn't want to not show up.

Just great.