Mini Ep 4 Birthday

Start from the beginning

★。・:**:・゚★  

After the movie they went to the arcade to play games together and despite spending a decent amount of money and a good couple hourse at the games Y/N left with some candy and a keychain of a snail with a peanut shell that they named Goober. But it was the quality time that counts.

After that was a nice little trip to the park where they can spend quality time together. They decided to lay down in each other's arms under a shady tree on top of a small hill. The honeymoon hug was their cuddling position. It's where they intertwine their legs and hold each other lovingly.

"Thank you for today" Y/N smiled and pressed their forhead against his

"Thank you for today" Y/N smiled and pressed their forhead against his. "You're welcome. You deserve today to be the best day ever" Aren smiled as he cupped their face with one of his hands.

Y/N mimics his actions and gave him a kiss to which he obviously kissed back. Y/N tightened their grip on the boy and deepened their kiss. One of their hands trailed down his back and right by the booty ;). Aftera while Y/N got bored and wanted to spice things up a little. They started kissing his jaw and made their way down to his neck and peppered it with kisses.

This earned some giggles from Aren. "Hey what are you doing that tickles-" BITE. "OH-" He quickly covered his mouth as Y/N's true intentions showed. And sure he liked it, loved it even, but he was convinced that he should be doing this because he wants them to feel amazing on their birthday. That's what he told himself. In reality he was just embarrassed for being such a bottom about it.

And he shall no longer! He gathered the strength to try and overthrow this siren of seduction. He tried to shift his body weight so he was on top but backfired as the two started rolling down the small hill.

When they got to the bottom the two broke apart with a giggling fit. Young, in love, and covered in grass. That's the best way to be.

After the two got up they decided they should head home. Well Kuboyasu did because there was a special surprise waiting there for his sweetheart. You see, their friends were planning a birthday party and he eagerly decided to be the one to distract Y/N for the day. Which was weird to their friends who didn't know they were dating yet.

★。・:**:・゚★  

When they got back the lil love bites had developed on Aren's neck. He's probably going to hav to borrow a scarf or something from Y/N to hide them from his classmates.

Y/N opened the door and it was all dark, lights off and curtains drawn. Just how they liked it. But why wa the tv off? That's not normal. Y/N took a step in and
"SURPRISE!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

All of their lovely friends and acquaintances jumped out behind hiding spots. Now I say 'and acquaintances' because Toritsuka was there as well and his hiding spot was the closest to Y/N. Which backfired immediately as they were fucking SHOOK and slapped him because why would you startle someone who can break you in half. Especially if you're Toritsuka.

Lucky for him, despite being knocked over from being bitch slapped he was still alive. How sad. But at least he was passed out. Mother fucker not even invited.

Y/N was just shaking. "Oh god I love you guys so much but please don't startle me like that. Like I love that you threw a surprise party for me but I clearly do not hesitate." They pointed at Toritsuka before sitting down.

After apologies and trying to calm down Teruhashi suggested that Y/N should open their presents now. Which Y/N happily agreed.

Mera had gifted them an acorn. It's the best she could do and Y/N appreciated the sentiment. Y/N will later plant it as a symbol of their friendship as it will grow into a big strong tree. Y/N will make sure she will get the biggest slice of cake.

Toritsuka's present was burned by a certain psychic. It was underwear. That'll be embarrassing for everyone at the party so arson was clearly the answer.

Aren, now with a scarf on, had Hairo hold onto a bouquet of roses for him to give to YN when they got back. Of course Hairo accepted this challenge because he always gives a 110%

Speaking of Hairo. He had gotten them a big tub of their favorite flavor of G-FUEL, that he mistakened as protin powder due to the packaging. Which is understandable. Still fucking slaps tho.

Saiki, Teruhashi, and Yumehara all decided to go to build a bear workshop and get the best plush plushies you can get there, according to Y/N. The raccoon. The possom. The axolotl. The big three. Originally they were all going to get them an axolotl but they all went to the same workshop coincidentally the same day. Teruhashi got them the axolotl. Yumehara got them the possom. Saiki got them the raccoon. "Oh precious babies every single on of them" Y/N weeped tears of joy as they hold the plushies close.

And for the grand finale, after the cake was cut Nendou dressed up as a clown and performed silly goofy show while they ate. He of course learned the best from his former step father who is a god damn fool. And [REDACTED] doesn't care what you say, they love clowns.

This was great. Entertainment. Presents. Cake. Loved ones. Friends. All th components of a wonderful birthday and olus some. They couldn't have asked for anything more.

What a great birthday.

[Updog ;)]

I hop y'all enjoyed this cute chappie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I started writing yesterday, passe out, woke up at three am, and decided I was awake enough to finish writing an write a "make out" scene.