Darkness Rising part 2

At Jasper High.....

We see Jack and Raf walking out of school and Bumblebee made his usual noise.

Jack: What did he say?

Rafael: I think he wants us to get in.

Raf gets in and Jack was about to but Raf stopped him.

Raf: No just me, yours is over there.

Raf points to Acree parked in the parking lot of school and Jack hops on and they sped off with a tag along named Miko and enter Autobot Outpost Omega-1 and they see two bots a green wrecker: Bulkhead and a white and red medic: Ratchet.

Ratchet: I thought there were two.

Acree: Haven't you heard humans multiply.

Jack: *mutters* Not that quickly

Miko: So who are you?

Bulkhead: Names Bulkhead.

Miko: Are you a trunk, a monster truck-.

Miko does her cannon rant which Jack stops her.

Jack: So where you guys come from and why are we here?

Optimus and Nemesis: Fair question Jackson.

The Big O and Big N comes in and the kids look awe at the Prime Twins and Nemesid nods at Optimus.

Optimus: I am Optimus Prime and this is my twin Nemesis Prime and we're Atomous Robotic Organisms from the Planet Cybertron.

Jack: Why you guys are here then?

Optimus: Our planet is inhabited due to countless centures of civil war.

Raf: Why are you guys fighting?

Optimus: For our world's enegry supply for Autobots and Decepticons alike Energon.

Acree: The jokers that tried to ram us.

Miko: *fake yawns* is there going be a quiz?

Nemesis: Ideas can be courrpt during war time esacpilly civil war thus Megatron lost his way but his twin brother Galvatron lost his way during me and his escape of the planet that was ruled by the Quintessons who are same thing like us but can't transform and mulitple personalities thus switches their faceplates and have tentacles for limbs for some of them.

The kids get weired it out by their description.

Nemesis: also keep in mind Megatron and Galvatron were like brothers to me and Optimus.

Jack: Ok so what does these Tron twins have to do with us?

Optimus: I fear if they ever return their danger be catastrophic and since at least two of you were spotted with Acree and Bumblebee will get targeted as well and now same goes for Miko.

Jack was about to ask a stuiped question but remembers and kept his mouth shut and Miko asks Nemesis a bunch of questions about the planet which he and Galvatron escaped then we hear the alarm.

Raf: What was that?

Nemesis: Promiscuity alarm someones up top.

We see it's Special Agent Fowler and Agent Witwickey.

Ratchet: It's just Fowler and Witwickey.

Jack: I thought we were the only ones who knew about you guys?

Optimus: Special Agent Fowler and Witwickey only come where are pressing matters it's best if you not meet them at this time.

All three kids went into hiding and we see Agent Fowler and Witwickey come through the elevator.