1

This story will be set 5 years before Girl Flash's first chapter (Annabeth is 10)
Chapter 1
*Annabeth's POV*
She was dead. She was gone.
I had no proof but my dad had told us about her passing. My sister is devastated. Our mom is dead. Now she can't try to fight off dad for us.
And he killed her. She was gone because of him.
I stared at the corner of the basement where my sister and I had been living for the moment. My sister has been sobbing for hours, screaming at our father who was not there at the moment.
"Annalise." I stated and closed my eyes. I didn't have any relevant thing to say to my distressed sister.
"What?" Annalise snapped.
"What are we gonna do?" My voice was barely above a whisper. "What will we do?"
Annalise stood and suddenly stood in front of me. Annalise bent and stared at me for a few seconds, anger seeping into her eyes. Then there was a burning sensation in my cheek.
My own sister just slapped me.
She seemed to be back in the same position.
"You idiot, we can't do anything. Nothing." Annalise whispered with a smirk.
"How are you smiling right now?" I asked, tears stinging my eyes.
"We can't do anything... Not anymore. We will just have to fight dad ourselves. Forget mom." Annalise stood and crossed her arms.
"Annalise... What did dad do to you?" I asked.
"Nothing." She answered, she threw her red hair in a ponytail. "I've just learned that we have to fight to get out. Even if that means making him think we trust him."

A/N: short chapter but HI HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING IM BACK YAYYAYAYAYA IM SO SO HAPPY TO BE MAKING THIS ITS BEEN SO LONG