Tattletale

When I woke up kevin was gone. I sat up and got up. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. I heard eddie yelling in spanish. I poked my head into the kitchen and saw everyone in the kitchen. Eddie and kevin were arguing about something. Kevin looked over at me and so did Eddie. "So you two did do something" Eddie yelled, turning back to kevin. "Why the fuck does it matter, yeah you know what yeah we did but I don't understand what the fucking problem is" Kevin yelled back. I slowly backed out of the kitchen and went back upstairs. I didn't like yelling. I went to Kev and Juicy's room and sat down on the bed. I grabbed kevin's phone and played some games on it. After a little bit the door opened. Kevin stepped in and closed the door. He seemed upset. He sat next to me in the bed and put his head in his hands. I set his phone down and wrapped an arm around him. He looked at me and I saw his very pale face. "Kev you're pale" I said. "Its probably nothing I get pale when I yell a lot" He said. There was a knock on the door then it opened. Eddie poked his head in. "Y/n can you go downstairs for a second please" He asked me. I looked at Kev and he nodded his head. I got up and walked out. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I made me some coffee then sat down on the counter. After a few minutes eddie and kevin came downstairs. Eddie was helping kevin down them, he had one of kevins arms around his shoulder and had his other arm wrapped around Kevin's back. I saw the other boys jump up to help. I set my coffee down and rushed into the living room. They settled kevin on the couch and eddie went to kitchen to grab some medicine. I sat next to Kevin and he laid down and put his head in my lap. I knew he didn't feel well he only does that when he's sick. I played with his hair. Eddie came back with some water and a few pills. Kevin sat up and took them then laid his head back down on my lap. "I would like to stay and keep an eye on him but we kinda have to be at the location of our next video at a certain time, you'll take care of him though right" Eddie asked me. "Of course I will, I'd be a horrible boyfriend if I didn't" I said. "Alright and sorry if we scared you earlier I was just upset about something and I took it out on Kevin" Eddie said. "It's all good man" I said. After that they all left and me and kevin were alone again. Well not really Chrissy and Gabby were still here. After a while kevin sat up. He wasn't pale anymore. "you hungry?" He asked. "A little" I said. He ordered pizza for us and the girls. We all sat down in the living room and ate. "So what josh said was true then" Chrissy said. "Partly, he did kinda see y/n naked but he didn't catch us fucking, we were just making out" Kevin said. "We did a lot more than make out" I said. "I don't really want to go into detail" Kevin said. "Fair enough" Chrissy said. After we all finished eating I got up to take a shower. I grabbed a towel then started the shower and hopped in. I washed off then hopped out. I dried off and put on my clothes. I hung the towel up on the rack and then walked out. I went downstairs but no one was there. I walked into Kev and Juicy's room and found kevin fast asleep on the bed. When I woke up it was probably about the middle of the day and now it's pretty dark. I laid next to Kevin in the bed and he cuddled up to me. I fell asleep after a few hours.