"Okay." Harry says when they step into the kitchen. "I'll need eggs, flour, milk, baking powder, sugar, oil and a pan." He adds and turns around to face Louis who only stares at him.

"I- uhm, I-" Louis chuckles. "I think I've got three of those ingredients here." He purses his lips. "The milk, sugar and eggs."

"Oh." Harry juts out his bottom lip, leaving Louis to start laughing.

"Stop pouting, love." The doctor says, poking Harry's lip with his pointer finger. "We'll go get the rest and a pan next door."

"We?" Harry asks. He's not quite sure he wants to go with and run the risk of being seen.

"Well, yeah." Louis answers like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "I just woke up. You can't expect me to remember a whole list of ingredients right now."

"It's literally flour, baking powder and oil." Harry says, popping a finger in the air for each ingredient.

"And a pan." Louis reminds, causing the nurse to roll his eyes. "Besides, I'm not a kitchen kind of guy, Harry." He adds, shrugging. "Out of everything on that whole list, I only know what the oil looks like."

Harry shakes his head. "They're not awake yet, right?"

"You scared of being seen?" Louis asks, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"I mean, we've only known each other for two weeks-"

"Two and a half." Louis cuts him off and the butterflies in Harry's stomach starts flapping their little wings at the sound of the doctor correcting him. He thought he was the only one counting, but apparently not.

"Two and a half weeks." Harry repeats. "Don't you think they'll think I'm a little bit forward for spending nights here?" He adds with a shrug, and Louis can't help the smile that finds its way to his lips.

"Harry, they love you probably more than they love me." The doctor says and chuckles when Harry rolls his eyes again. "Besides, this is the Tomlinson household, you won't see any of them before nine, yeah?"

"Okay."

"I have to say

"I have to say." Louis says while eyeing the nurse as he dishes their pancakes. "For someone who sleeps naked, you've got some pretty fancy pajamas."

Harry looks down at the brown with blue polka dots ensemble and smiles proudly. He wouldn't say it's fancy, because it's just pajamas. They're cute. Not fancy. He thinks to himself before looking over to where Louis is sitting. "I've got roommates, so I can't be walking naked around my house, now can I?"

Louis lets out an airy laugh. "If I was your roommate, I wouldn't mind." He says, sending the nurse a wink and definitely enjoying the pink flush covering the younger man's cheeks.

Harry clears his throat. "Less talking, more eating." He says, pushing over a plate stacked with pancakes.

"They look delicious."