chapter nineteen

I walked back to Matt's hospital room. I could hear people yelling from inside the room. I opened the door. Matt was in bed freaking out while Cam and Nash held him down.

"I want Sophia" Matt yelled

I ran next to his bed and grabbed his hand.

"Hey, calm down. I'm right here."

"They're trying to take me away from you."

"Guys you can go I got him"

Nash and Cam walked out of the room, leaving just Matt and I.

"They want to take me to this place like three hours from here." Matt said

"You're going to go."

"No, I'm not."

"You need to get help, Matt."

"Please, I just want to stay here with you."

"I need to do what's best for you. I promise I'll come visit you."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" he yelled "I don't want to leave!"

"You need to get some help. Everything is going to be so much better once you're better."

"Can you lay down with me?" he asked

"Of course"

I got in bed next to him and he held my hand.

"Are you going to tell Jenna?" I asked

"I ended things with her."

"Why?"

"It wasn't fair to be with her when I'm in love with someone else." he smiled

______

Matt had gotten released from the hospital, I had taken him home to start packing. Nash, Cam, Mads and I are all driving him to the rehab center.

"You almost ready?" I asked

"Yeah I just need to grab two things."

He picked up a box that was in his room and started looking through it, pulling out two picture frames.

"Can I, uh, see them?"

He nodded and handed me the picture frames. One was a picture of me and him. The other was a picture of him and his mom.

"Do you want me to talk to her? Let her know what's going on."

"No, I need to be the one to tell her. But I need time." he sighed "I really don't want to leave."

"Matt, this is going to be so good for you. When you finish treatment, we can try and work things out between us."

"Really?"

"Yeah" I smiled

I finished helping Matt pack up most of this stuff. We went downstairs and met the rest of them in the car. Cam put Matt's bags in the car before getting into the driver's seat. I sat in the back with Matt and Madison while Nash sat in the front. I laid my head against my the window trying to fall asleep since the ride was going to be long.

"You can lay your head on my shoulder if you want." I heard Matt say

I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I lifted my head off the window and placed it on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Matt whispered to me

I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled up to his side.

"After this is over, I'm getting you back for good."

______

After the long drive we finally got to the rehab center. We all got out of the car and they all started saying goodbye to
Matt. I was the only one going in with him.

"Take care of her, please." I heard Matt say to Cam and Nash

"Of course, she is my sister" Nash laughed

They all finished their goodbyes but I was not ready for mine. He grabbed his bags and we both walked inside. Matt was giving them all his information.

A nurse came out and took his bags bringing them to his room.

"We're going to have to take your phone." the nurse said

"What? Why?"

"If you need to talk to someone you can use the phones we have here."

"I need my phone"

"Matt, just give it to them. It'll be fine."

Matt sighed before handing them his phone.

"Alright, I'll give you a few minutes to say goodbye." the nurse smiled before walking away.

Matt grabbed my hands as I stared at the floor. I didn't want to look him in the eyes because I knew I would probably lose it.

"Hey, look at me" he said placing his hand under my chin "I don't know how long I'll be here, so even though it would absolutely kill me I want you to be happy. So if you find someone else, it's okay."

I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry.

"Please don't cry babe. I don't like seeing you sad."

He pulled out the hug and wiped my tears away.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said

"I know, I'll miss you too. I'll see you soon, okay."

I nodded and he kissed the top of my head before turning around and walking to his new room for the next few months.

______

late update for you guyss :)

xoxo

-lyss