chapter four

I woke up to an empty bed. Thank god James had work today. I got out of my bed and jumped in the shower. After I was done I put my hair into a high pony tail and started covering the bruise on my face with makeup. I put on a t-shirt and shorts.

"Where are you going so early?" Mads asked

"To talk to Matt"

"You want me to come?"

"No, I'll be fine." I smiled and walked out the door

As I got closer to the apartment I got more and more nervous. I could only imagine what things would have been like now if I never left home. When I got to the apartment building Nash was already waiting outside for me. I got out of the car and hugged him.

Matt's POV

I sat on my bed, when there was a knock on my door.

"Hey man, you busy?" Nash's head popped in

"Nah what's up?"

"Well I have someone that wants to talk to you"

I gave him a confused look and he moved over. She walked into my room.

"Sophia"

"Matt" she said and turned to Nash "Nash you can go, I'm fine."

"What do you want?"

"To explain myself"

"You have five minutes"

"Listen, I didn't want to leave you I had to. I wasn't happy there. It wasn't fair to me-"

"Wasn't fair to you?" I yelled "You weren't happy? Did you think I was happy? Happy that you just left me! You didn't have to leave, you wanted to."

"Matt it wasn't like that at all."

"It sure seems like it! You said you loved me. You said you cared about me. You said you would never leave me. But you did."

At this point she backed away from me up against the dresser. I had stood up from the bed and my hand was up in the air. She thought I was gonna hit her.

"You thought I was gonna hit you, didn't you?" I spoke softly

"N-No"

"Yes you did. Soph I would never hit you, ever."

"I'm just gonna go" she said and ran out of the room

I went after her calling her name but she just ran to her car. She got in her car and drove off before I could catch up with her. I walked back into the apartment and Nash grabbed my arm.

"What happened with Sophia?" he asked

"Well we got into a fight and I think she thought I was gonna hit her. Which I wasn't going too, by the way."

"I'll talk to her later." he sighed "Are you going to Blake's party later?"

"Yeah, can you drive me?"

"Sure"

______

It was already 9 by time we actually got to the party. Nash and I walked in and went to go get drinks. We were both surprised when we spotted a familiar face.

"Sophia what are you doing here?" Nash asked

"My boyfriend is friends with Blake"

Boyfriend. She has boyfriend. Shut up Matt she left you anyways. She doesn't love you and you don't love her.

"That's cool, maybe I can meet him." Nash said

"Um yeah I guess. I'll get him in a little bit."

She took her drink and walked away.

_______

"Let's go find a room" she whispered and grabbed my hand

She pushed me up against a wall and pressed her lips onto mine. She moved them to my neck.

"Wait till we find a room Jenna." I moaned

I pulled her further down the hallway and opened one of the doors.

"Stop, please stop" was all I heard coming from inside the room

______

double update! what do you think is happening? hope you enjoyed

xoxo

-lyss