chapter sixteen

I woke up in my bed, by myself. I guess Cam put me in bed before he left. I got up and went to go make a cup of coffee.

"Good morning" Mads said

"Morning"

"How you feeling?"

"Better, I guess."

"Want to come out with me tonight?"

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Nash is having some people over to drink and just hangout. It isn't going to be anything big."

"I don't know if that's the best thing for me right now."

"Please" she begged

"Ugh, fine."

"You're the best"

______

It was 7pm and Madison and I drove over to Nash's. We walked up to their apartment.

"If you start feeling uncomfortable, tell me and we'll leave."

"Okay" I replied

The door opened but it was a guy I had never met before.

"Oh my god. I haven't seen you in forever!" Madison exclaimed hugging the boy

"It's been way too long."

"Sophia this is Michael. Michael this is Nash's sister Sophia."

"Hi" I smiled shyly

"Well come on in."

We both walked in there was a few more guys and girls there that I didn't know and of course the devil himself was here. Matt.

"Hey Soph" Nash said giving me a hug "Just introduce yourself to the people here. They're all chill."

______

The night went on and everyone but me was drinking, smoking and some even doing drugs. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water since I wasn't drinking. I stood there just thinking when Matt stumbled into the kitchen. He was completely trashed.

"Soph" he slurred

"What?"

He walked over to me placing his hands on my waist, moving them up and down my body.

"You look hot tonight babe."

The next thing I knew his lips were attached to my neck.

"M-Matt"

"You like that?" he smirked

"You're drunk and stoned right now."

"Come with me."

Matt grabbed my hand and led me to his room. I don't know what his intentions are but I'm not sleeping with him.

"I'm not doing anything with you" I admitted

"Can you just sit with me while I do something?"

"Ugh fine"

We both sat on the floor. I stared at Matt as he searched through a box for something. After a few minutes he pulled out a needle.

"What the fuck is that Matt?"

"Heroin, duh"

"No, give it to me right now."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"Please don't. You've been drinking and smoking all night. You're going to overdose."

"Who says that would be a bad thing?"

I quickly grabbed the needle out of his hand.

"Give it back"

"I'm not letting you possibly end up in the hospital."

"Why would you care? You didn't seem to care about me when you left me."

"Get up and get into bed"

He huffed and got off the floor and into his bed. His mood was all over the place tonight.

"Please don't leave this time. I need you."

I couldn't help but let a tear fall out of my eye.

"I'm not, Matt. I promise I'm not going anywhere."

______

okay so i just got a reallyyy good idea for this story im excited

xoxo

-lyss