4(Im terrible at titles)

*Video isn't mine, just thought it was really cute >.<*

Jack g pov:

I wake up to soft, messy blond hair in my face.

I look down confused, only to see jack cuddling my chest sleeping...naked.

crapcrapcrap...Wait? Why am i worried? He's jack, he would be cool with this. The fans probably would support us to... But what about-

S@#$, He just moved. I close my eyes and pretened to be asleep waiting to see his reaction when he wakes up next to me.

He sits up and does nothing.

After a few minutes I open my eyes only to see him staring right back at me.

"HOLY $#!T!!!" I jump and hit my head on the wall

He lets out the cutest giggle the world has ever seen. This kid could give shawn mendes a run for his money

"You okay?" He asks still showing his amazing smile.

"Y-Yeah! I'm g-good." Smooth gilinsk, smooth.

"Why're you studdering? He tilts his head in confusion. The light shines off his face and forces me to become completly lost in his features.

"I'm studdering because i just realized how perfect you are." I slap my hand over my mouth. crap

He looks suprised then replies

"You should've known that already." he fakes a hurt face and i just laugh getting up only to realize im naked.

"So...Sex was good." I mentally facepalm why am i being so awkward about this?

"Haha! Yeah it was-" He was inturrupted by the door slamming open.

"GUYS I JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A...Uh. vine?..." Nash slowly starts backing away when he said that last word.

Jack and i just stared at him as he left.

"Well, we're f#$%ed." i suprisingly came to terms with the situation quickly.

"We already f#$%ed tho." He smirks at me.

"No bro, like he's gonna tell people." I laugh at him.

"If cash is real then he won't tell." He seriously ships cash?

"Bruh, their two of the straightest people i know. Cash ain't real."

"You're one of the straightest people i know and you had sex with me." He walks slowly up to me dropping what covered him on the floor.

"Well, we're differnt." He grabs my jaw and brings my face close to his... so close

"How are we differnt?" He asks, his lips brushing against mine.

I let out a moan in response

"How are we different?" He asks again while palming me

"I love you." He starts stroking my dick and i moaned loudly.

"Say that again."

"I love you." He crashed his lips into mine.

I start to kiss his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

"JACK!"

I smirk and start sucking and biting his sensitive skin marking him as mine.

I kiss his collar bones, then his stomach, then his thighs. scattering my marks around his body.