Dont knock it 'till you try it

*(smut)* (First one i've ever written so don't judge-.-also its 3am =.=)

Jack g pov:

I was walking around in my boxers. Why? Because screw clothes that's why. I went to go eat some cereal.

I plopped down next to Johnson and briefly looked at his phone. Wattpad? wtf is that?

"Watcha reading Johnson?"

"Larry smut." he says with no expression at all.

"What?" What the hell is smut? 

"Uhh...Nothing, Soo. Why'd you and Madison breakup?" He asks obviously happy about the split.

"Sexual frustration, Its like-" I was cut off

"EW!!! Straight sex! Gross dude! Don't tell me crap like that!" Johnson whined.

"Don't knock it 'till you try it." i laugh

"Don't knock out Jolinsky?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Never." i joke. It wasn't a joke

"What?"

"Nothing, I broke up with her because she didn't *cough* *cough* "Satisfy my needs"," I explain.

He immediately jumped up

"IKR?!?! IT SEEMS LIKE JUST WHEN I START GETTING INTO IT THEY NEED TO F#$%ING STOP!!!" He yells 

"Dude, this is literally a fanfic revolving around sex and the curse words are censored?" I ask in disbelief

"Shut up! I'm frustrated." He grumbled

"Why don't we have sex? I ask with a straight face. 

"What" He looked at me with full attention.

What?

Johnson pov:

Okay, That went 0-100 real quick.

"What?" I asked again.

"I mean, if we both can't find anybody to 'satisfy our needs' We could just see if we can just try to settle each others..." Jack scratched the back of his head.

"Aren't you straight?" i question.

"Yeah, yeah i am. But like you said, 'Don't knock it 'till you try it'." He gave me the signature Gilinsky grin.

I don't even remember agreeing, but the next thing i knew i was running as fast as i can to my room with him trailing behind me. Apparently i wasn't going fast enough because he suddenly picked me up and continued running up the stairs. He literally threw me on my bed.

"Eager aren't we?" i smirk at him.

"Shutup." He replied walking towards me.

He crawled on top of me, his arms on either side of my head and his face centimeters away.

"Are we really doing this." I ask before losing myself in his eyes.

His only response was to crash his lips into mine. Tingles ran throughout my body and i knew he felt them to. I moaned while I slipped my hands down his boxers.

"Fuck jack." He moaned as i massaged his balls with my hand.

He sat up and took off my shirt, pants and lastly my underwear. I was kinda nervous about this since Jack hasn't done anything like this before. He took off my underwear and immediately took my dick into his mouth.