15. plan in motion

Start from the beginning

"Can we stop talking about Theo and talk about what happened when I left?" Avery asked worriedly which Malia nodded and explained everything that had happened like when her mother had tried to kill her but then Deaton said that She couldn't take Malia's power until the full moon and then the beast shown up so Malia got Deaton and ran. "When Theo grabbed you and took you away I thought that would be the last time I would see you, and so I screamed out to you but I got no answer back and I thought you were gone." Malia explained softening her eyes

Avery softly chuckled "Well when Theo dropped me off here I yelled at him, and he did not look like he was in a good mood afterword" Malia laughed dropping her head keeping a smile on her lips as she raised her head again remembering another reason why she was there "Scott wants us at his place in five"

Avery nodded letting go of Malia and grabbing her keys from off her kitchen bench "Girls road trip to Scotty's!"

Malia laughed "Sounds exhilarating"

"Sure is" Avery grinned

~

The pack except for Lydia were standing around a table in the MCCall's residence with a blueprint of Eichen house, a key card, pictures of Eichen and the Eichen security log

Avery turned her head as her eyes fell onto Malia to see that Malia was already looking at her with a smile that Avery returned before looking around at everybody sharing small nods and soft smiles

"Now we get Lydia" Scott said and in that moment Avery felt like everything was going the right direction like finding the perfect puzzle piece that fits to finish your puzzle but now they just needed to place the piece in the missing spot to accomplish the puzzle.

"Now Avery if we come back and you have another cut or bruise your banned from leaving your house" Malia said making everybody laugh including Avery who also lifted her hands up in surrender shrugging while smiling "it's just a daily thing now, I can't help it"

Malia placed a hand on Avery's shoulder at the same time Scott spoke "Just don't get into any fights and hope for the best"

"And stay away from the Guards at all times" Stiles added with a small smirk sticking his pointer finger at Avery.

"Got it, no fights which is incredibly difficult for me and stay away from guards that I want to punch and watch bleed out" Avery muttered making everyone shake there heads knowing at her Avery would most certainly get a new cut or bruise to add to her collection.

"Just don't get hurt badly" Scott said, knowing that it was impossible for Avery to go to a place that she Loathed and wanted to watch burn down into a crisp.

"Can't promise that, but I can try" Avery said shrugging making the pack all let out a small chuckle.

They were all happy that they were finally getting Lydia out of that bell hole.

~

Stiles was speeding down a highway with Scott beside him and Avery in the back leaning forward to see what was going on infront. Police cars also were speeding blaring there sirens reflecting there blue and red lights over the road and trees that they passed trying to find the beast that was on the run attacking everyone it laid eyes on.