Chapter 13: Shit

Crystal P.O.V
So I woke up and no one was there but I figured that.. So I got out of bed and grabbed a Pepsi. Then some ugly nurse with a ugly mole said " You have a visitor its a boy" "Oh OK" I figured it was Shawn, I made myself persentable considering I have MAJOR bed head. So after I walked over to the door I opened it and I could not believe what I was seeing. Its Its Its MY CUZ ERICK. We both jumped on each other and fell on the ground laughing until Shawn walked in. " WTF IS GOING ON I GO TO GET YOU BREAKFAST AND YOUR ON THE FLOOR WITH SOME STRANGER, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK HIM HAVE A FUCKING HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER SCREW YOU" a tear went down his cheek and he threw the pancakes on the ground and ran out. I tried to run out the hospital but i got held back by the fat ugly nurse with the wart on her face. She said " you can't leave the hospital" in the stupid voice. Then Mariah came in and she was like " What the hell did u do to Shawn he came out crying and when I mean crying I mean full on crying I thought you died or something and whos the guy you better of not broke up with Shawn" " Mariah this is my cousin Erick and what happend is Shawn walked in on me and Erick hugging and laughing on the floor and he thought I cheated on him I tried to explain but he wouldn't let me explain" " Woe woe woe what is going on im confused didn't you tell talk about me before" " Oh ya totally" " Wait I never heard about him" " LIAR and to think that I was gonna get you mcdonalds and a pepsi SHAME ON YOU" " I did talk about you ones she was probally on her phone texting Ryan" " BITCH I JUST GOT THIS PHONE A WEEK AGO" ...........