Thus, all the students who were involved in your bullying or knew you were being bullied but never helped were expelled.

The exams were postponed until your recovery. Everything happened according to His wishes.

Damien was found unconscious in a field , on the verge of death. Even after he woke up he was traumatised and didn’t behave like a sane person.

And Arestair made sure to warn everyone and anyone to stay away from you.

Of course no one in their right mind would dare to come near you. So there you have it. " Rae finally finished.

I was out of words. I never knew Mr. Arestair did so much, and that also only for me? That was.....I never expected it...

" This time I'd have to say Arestair did a great job. Those bastards got what they deserved.  He was so cool, I wish I could do stuff like this too. You better thank him later Lyss" Connor said smiling like an idiot.

" y...yeah.. I'll... I'll thank him" I don't know why, but something about this whole situation made a shiver run through my spine.

" But Lyss, it looks like he's really serious about you. He did everything just for you. You haven’t seen Damien.

He...He looked so bad with his broken arms, cuts, beaten up face... He looked like a bloody mess deprived of food and sleep. I almost felt pity for him. Please be careful of Arestair.  I don't feel too safe about him " Rae said holding my face with both her hands.

She looked worried. That's when it clicked.

An unknown man whom I've barely known went out of his way and did things for me that no one would do, tortured the person who tortured me.

At first it may seem sweet and all, but if thought about it carefully, it’s actually a little frightening.

During my stay at the hospital, he behaved really well with me and took care of me. I liked his company and got comfortable with him.

A little too comfortable.... That I didn’t think about the fact that he almost stayed with me 24/7.  He barely left..

His men guarded the hall. He sent Jordan and Luke as my personal bodyguards.  He paid my hospital bills. And now this.

The way Rae described what happened to Damien may sound like a perfect punishment for him.  But as perfect as it may sound, It's also very cruel...

The amount of infatuation....is not okay.... It’s not supposed to be like this.

Maybe I should visit Damien...

" Earth to Alyssaaa" Connor's dumb face brought me out of my thoughts.

" Oh sorry. I guess I zoned out a little "

" Of course you did. Dumb people tend to zone out anyways.. Ooouuuuuuu.......oouch...oiii, let gooo!" I pulled Connor's hair as hard as I could.

I'm wasn’t gonna let him go easily, he's been talking too much these days.

* End of flashback*

I smile thinking about pulling his hair. That day we both pulled each other's hair and fought like kids.

Rae didn’t even bother to stop us and instead made a video of us fighting.  And now She's blackmailing both of us with it.

After that day, I've been very worried about Arestair's motives. I'm not gonna lie, all this time I really hoped that I was just a random interest to him.