2

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘--

"Ahhh fuckk mani" I moaned as my on and off again fling Armani rode me till my climax.

"Mmm" she moaned before hopping off and putting my dick in her mouth so she could swallow my nut.

Damn so vulgar wow🙄

"Alright imma see you later thank you for your service" I got off the bed pulling my pants up.

I was gone wash when I got home cause that bitch bathroom was nasty as fuck.

Only reason I mess with her is cause her head even nastier than that fucking bathroom.

"Damn you just gone leave?" She looked up pouting at me as if it was gone make me give a single fuck.

"You look bad when you do that stop" I cringed at her as she sucked her teeth waving me off.

Bitch I'm so fr.

"Remember that next time you wanna fuck simeon" she said while throwing my shirt at my head.

She must think she my favorite hoe or sum.

"Yea yea I'll see you next time mani" I put my shirt on before grabbing my phone and keys and leaving.

-------

"Yo ass ain't got no friends ?" I looked at luna raising my eyebrows at her.

Her happy go lucky ass called herself chilling with me and my homeboys .

"Boy fuck I got friends" she sucked her teeth mugging me.

"Yea like who?" Kairo asked side eyeing her making me laugh.

"Mind yo broke ass business" she rolled her eyes at him making woo shake his head. "Duke my friend , ain't chu duke?" .

We all looked over at duke while his dumb ass just sat there being quiet.

"Exactly" she said once he didn't say anything.

I laughed while taking a wood from out my pocket "my homeboy is not your friend ms delusional" I said as she flicked me off.

"Duke tell him you my friend for i stab you" she looked over at him staring him dead in his face.

"Luna is my good friend yall" Duke smiled while blinking slowly making taiwon crack tf up.

Ts was never that mfn funny...

"This bitch a lunatic" Tai mumbled under his breath.

"Aye watch yo mouth" I looked up at him as use my tongue to wet the wood leaving my mouth with a bad taste.

Only I could call my sister a bitch df.

"Yea watch yo mouth nigga" Luna swiped her hand under her chin co-signing.

"Shut up for i let him body slam yo ass" I said making her cut her eyes at me.

"All y'all do is argue shut the fuck up" Woo spoke up looking around eyes low af .

"Junkie just sit this one out fa me okay" i said being sarcastic.

"Bitch stop playing wimme" Woo mugged me as I waved him off.

His ass was too high to actually get up and do sum I wasn't worried bout his ass.

"I'm bouta dip yall lame anyways" Luna got up sticking out her tongue at me before grabbing her stuff.

"The fuck you going?" I scrunched my face taking a pull from the blunt I just perfectly rolled.

"Don't be worried bout me sweetheart" she said smiling.