However, as more time passed by without anyone appearing, everyone couldn't help but lower their guard as they interact with the people in the room.

"General Hua, you're here!" Xie Lian turned to the person who called him and saw Ban Yue and Pei Su walking towards him which made him smile.

"Ban Yue, Pei Su." he greeted when they reached him. "Are you two alright? How did you get here?"

"I'm guessing they arrived the same way we all did, gege." a voice interrupted Pei Su from speaking. Turning around, Xie Lian saw San Lang, or Hua Cheng, beside him. "By a bright light."

"San Lang." Xie Lian said with a gentle smile before turning to the two kids. "Is that true?"

"Yes, general Hua." Ban Yue nod in agreement. "Do you know where we are?"

Xie Lian was about to answer when he felt someone suddenly pull him which caused him to stumble a bit and earn everyone's attention.  

"Gege/your highness/Xian Le/general Hua!" many voices exclaimed. Xie Lian blinked before looking down in curiosity, not feeling any evil intention, and saw a small brown bear pulling him.

"Let go, let go, let go!" the bear kept crying out while slapping Jun Wu's hand which was still gripping Xie Lian's arm. Jun Wu stared at the bear for a bit before looking at Xie Lian.

"Ah, I'm already fine, my lord, there's no need for you to hold on to me anymore." Xie Lian said with a smile.

"Gege is not feeling well?" Hua Cheng immediately asked in concern.

"Ah, no, I was just having a headache awhile ago, San Lang, but it's now gone." Xie Lian reassured before holding the bear, who calmed down once Jun Wu let go, up. "Now, did you bring us here?"

"What are you saying, your highness?" Pei Ming asked incredulously. "That's impossible!"

"Yep!" on the contrary, the bear nod with a shy smile while gripping Xie Lian's robes for security unless the bear falls to her death. However, when she suddenly felt someone glaring at her and saw that it was Hua Cheng, she immediately panicked and let go before jumping down on the ground.

"Ahem. Hello, everyone! I'm sorry for transporting you all here. I only wanted his highness Xie Lian and Hu-San Lang to go here but I guess it's better for more people to be here." the bear bowed in apology. "Oh, and I'm Laelynn but you can call me Lynn!"

"What do you want from his highness?" Ling Wen, in her female form, asked with steely eyes.

"I wanted them to watch the shitty future!" Lynn said with a sad look.

"Sh-bad future?" Jun Wu asked in curiosity. Lynn looked at him with an unknown emotion before nodding her head.

"Yes." she coldly said which made many confused at why she was treating the heavenly emperor badly.

"And we're supposed to believe that shit?" Qi Rong said with a sneer. 

"Well, I'm not going to force any of you except for his highness Xie Lian." Lynn said. "And San Lang because he would never leave his highness alone."

San Lang just smiled at her which caused Lynn to hide behind Xie Lian a little. 

"I'll stay." the rain master, Yushi Huang, said after a few minutes of awkward silence which made everyone turn to her in shock.

"Why? We don't even know if that bear's telling the truth." Mu Qing said.

"Because I won't have anything to lose." Yushi Huang explained. "She has all our weapons and could have killed us awhile ago but she didn't. Plus, I don't believe she is lying. I also want to know why she is only insisting his highness to stay."

"That's true." Yin Yu unconsciously agreed. "If the bear, Lynn, wanted something from the heavenly officials, wouldn't it be wiser to ask the emperor instead?"

With those words, everyone was persuaded to a certain extent and decided to stay.

"Great!" the bear said with a huge smile before frowning a bit. "I have to warn all of you, though, that many of your secrets will be revealed, especially your highness."

"My secrets?" Xie Lian asked with a small tilt of his head as everyone looked at him. "I don't have any though."

"Wu Ming." the bear only uttered one name and Xie Lian took a deep breath of shock, two mask faces entering his mind. "I know you don't want to talk about it but it is a must. So, will you allow me to show everything?"

Xie Lian looked at the bear with an uncertain look with a frown was plastered on his face as everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"Your highness, who is Wu Ming?" Feng Xin asked which made Hua Cheng look at him sharply and was about to speak when Xie Lian grabbed his left hand.

"Come down, San Lang." Xie Lian said before looking at Feng Xin. "You'll find out soon enough, Feng Xin."

"So, is that a yes?" Lynn cautiously asked. 

"If it is important for our future, then yes, you can show whatever you need." Xie Lian said which made the bear hug him, gaining a jealous look from Hua Cheng.

"Don't worry, your highness, everything will be alright!" Lynn assured. "I can always erase everyone's memories if they do something bad to you!"

"Then what's the use of us staying here and watching cousin crown prince's secrets when we can't even blackmail him with it?" Qi Rong said with a dissatisfied look. Hearing how he called Xie Lian, Feng Xin, Mu Qing, and Xie Lian sharply looked at him.

"Qi Rong?" Xie Lian asked in shock. "You haven't rested yet?"

"Hah." Qi Rong scoffed. "Why bother acting like you care about me, cousin crown prince, when you've ignored me for such a long time."

"Don't speak badly about his highness!" Lynn immediately defended while shooting Qi Rong a glare. "He was preoccupied with something horrible so he couldn't find the time to look for you. Besides, you aren't a kid so why must he bother watching over you!"

"Please, what's more important than family?" Qi Rong asked while rolling his eyes. 

"Trust me, it's better to not know." Lynn darkly said. "But, don't worry, you'll find out soon."

Xie Lian didn't say anything the entire time the two argued, the memories he buried starting to show itself again. He only snapped out of it when San Lang grabbed his hand.

"Don't think of anything unimportant, your highness." he gently said.

"Yeah, what he said!" Lynn agreed while turning to Xie Lian with a smile before going to the front of the room where the black screen was located. "Anyway, can everyone please sit down on the seats with your name on it?"

Five minutes later, when everyone warily sat down, Lynn went to her own chair between Jun Wu and Xie Lian and grabbed a small black box from her pocket before pointing it on the black screen.

"Then, let's start the show!" Lynn exclaimed as the black screen brightened. 

Seating Arrangement

Row 1: Jun Wu, Lynn, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Banyue, Pei Su

Row 2: Mu Qing, Feng Xin, Ling Wen, Pei Ming

Row 3: He Xuan, Shi Qing Xuan, Shi Wu Du, Yushi Huang

Row 4: Qi Rong, Quan Yizhen, Lang Qianqiu, Yin Yu