I doesn't say anything as I know somewhere he is right. After sometime his bodyguard came and handed leaving certificate to both girls respectively. After creating some other drama for some time, they both leave the collage. Vansh order his bodyguard to leave the campus. They went and eventually everyone from the garden starts to disappear. I take my dupatta from the ground and put it on my shoulder. Vansh came forward and stand in front of me.

"Are you ok?" He ask me and I nod my head. I thanks him for saving me and also I get to know that he is fresher and is my class only. We ask some questions to each other and I get to know that he completes his studies in rai Singhania school and now came in this collage. He told me about his family and when he ask mine I told him that I am orphan with sad glint in my eyes. Maybe he has noticed this so he says me that from now on his family is mine so I am not orphan anymore.

He also scolds me for being dumb to support Radhika and Megha even after what they have done to me. I say him that as it was for their carrier. He then makes me understand that in this world everyone thinks about themselves first, so I also stops to think about everyone and starts to focus on myself. I say him that if everyone starts to think like these than humanity will be extinct. He says that I am too good for this world, i just shrug off and smile towards him.

We go to the class ans meet another two three guys, Rohit, harsh and Shreya. These three are siblings and have a great bond. We five form a group and starts to share a great bond. Shreya is modern girl while Rohit and harsh always try to protect her from boys. That day during evening when collage ends Vansh ask me how I came to collage and how will go to orphanage. I said by walking as I have no vehicle and daily I can't afford taxi or rickshaw. He says from tomorrow he will pick me drop me. That day he drops me to orphanage by his car and we also have street food and even Rohit harsh and Shreya join us.

After that day Vansh will always came to pick me up and drop me. In short time we became inseparable. We became best friends though our nature is completely different. I am shy girl who doesn't talk much with anyone and he is very fun loving guy. He is crush of whole collage and to be honest this make Rohan and harsh very jealous. They always have cute fight regarding this. Vansh never completes his homework and will always ask me for homework or notes. We five sometime bunk class on Vansh insistence and go for movie.

One day my I slip from the collage stairs and Vansh immediately take me to hospital. Though doctors said that it is minor and nothing has happened to me but he forcefully made me admit in the hospital for whole one day and doctors has no option rather than giving me glucose bottles. Perks of being Vansh rai Singhania. I tried to make him understand that I am completely ok but he starts to say that I wants to attend class and therefore saying all this. Whole day he lectured me about how careless I am and I have to be more careful by now.

After that day Vansh became more protective for me. And by protective I mean he along with harsh and Rohit doesn't let even a single boy to come near me. After completing our 1st semester we five plan go out on a trip to Kashmir. We all enjoy a lot. After coming Vansh introduce me to his family. They all accept me with great heart. I and Ajay papa share a great bond. Whenever Vansh will try to be overprotective regarding me Ajay papa will scold him very much to not let me do what I want.

I remember once in winter I catch cold and Vansh don't let me eat ice cream for whole one month. I recovered from cold in a week only but that stubborn person don't let me touch ice cream for whole month. When K complain this about Ajay papa, he takes me to ice cream parlour but there also like a bodyguard Vansh appear. He even scold Ajay papa when he tried to speak something and don't let me have one. Ajay papa shakes head towards me with a sigh indicating nothing can be done with this animal.
Finally I use my weapon of crying and seeing my tears he immediately get me whole parlour.