Dressed to kill: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Start from the beginning

"Adrikens, don't you remember me? It's me! Colette!" she exclaimed, a wide grin on her face. She runs forward, her hands reaching out to hug him.

More footsteps echo through the hall. Colette placed her arms around his shoulders, and hugged Adrien tighter than she would've expected. There was an awkward feeling against his back, as Adrien felt Colette's nails rubbing up and down his back. Well this is awkward. Adrien repulsed but just as he was about to push her away, Adrien looked through the open glass door to see his mother walking past. The corners of her mouth flickered up to create a very evil smile in Adrien's opinion.

Adrien's mind groaned as he remembered his mother's promise.

The prince knew what his mother was thinking. He slowly put his arm on her back, his hand awkwardly resting against Colette's cold back. This could have been one of the most awkward hugs anyone could have ever seen. Not only was the situation tense, it was quiet and awkward. Colette was probably thinking differently. Adrien didn't know, as he had never really hugged anyone before.

As soon his mother had gone, he took his arms off her and stepped away, gagging inside.

"May you please leave now." Adrien replied back, his voice stern and disgusted. He moves one step back again.

"But Adrike-"

"Leave me." he uttered back, repulsed by her tone.

"But Adrikens, I don't want to. I won the challenge, fair and square. I deserve to stay." she said back, her voice pouting.

"What I said wasn't a question. It was a demand." Adrien shot back, his voice cutting like a blade.

"But I won. And now I get to stay with you." she pouted once more, her voice high and desperate.

She pulled him outside of his room into the balcony, where the outside garden stood. The normal blossoming flowers and filled shades of green weren't there but instead the white snow covered it this time in the year.

"No. You didn't win." Adrien snapped back as he untangled his hand with hers.

"Yes I did. Even your mother said so." Colette replied eagerly.

"No you didn't. You didn't win one bit, you didn't win at all. You didn't sleep on the top bed, let alone stay there." Adrien reprimanded, irritated. His hand was tightening against the door knob, his skin white with anger and vexation.

"You didn't win one bit. Don't be so irritating." he continued, his voice rising.

"What did you just call me?" Colette said, her voice shaky with rage.

"Irritating. That's what I called you, irritating." Adrien whispered back, his tone dangerously hanging.

"Do you want to say that one more time?" she said again, her right hand shaking more and more, the outline of her trembling fingers dripping in sweat.

"I already said it three times but sure. Irritating. You are irritating. Hear me now?" Adrien says mockingly, his violent eyes, like glacial pools.

There was frozen silence between them as they stared at each other, the long lasting memory of a 'good' perspective gone. All there is, is anger within each other. He looks down at her, her hatred filled eyes flaring with fiery purple.

To Adrien, she is nothing but a little bug, a detestable insect. Something that should be stomped on multiple times and kicked aside.

And just like that, Colette walks forward, her heels clicking harshly against the hard floor.

Click.

Clack.

Click.

"Oh you assho- I like you. I really do. And I was being super nice. Now, I'm going to show you what happens when you don't listen."