it wasnt ella

i layed on the sun lounger, still feeling marcus' presence.

"did you put suncream on?" he asked.

"no"

"do you want to get a burnt or something?"

"yeah" i said.

he laughed.

"you're funny"

"i know"

"y/n, why can't you keep a conversation going?" he asked.

"don't worry" i said.

i was pretty angry at him, but hid it.

we sat there for a while until i heard martinus shout "MARCUS".

i turned around to see ella and martinus smiling at marcus, who was now standing up.

he picked me up, bridal style.

"what the fuck" i said, trying to break free but he was too strong.

he started walking towards the water.

"no, i swear i'll kill you" i said, now seeing what was happening.

he was laughing.

"i'm being serious." i said,
slightly mad.

"don't throw me in, i'm serious" i said.

i'm not in the mood for anything, i just wanted to enjoy the sun for the last time since in Oslo there's barely any sunny days + there's many pools in oslo anyways, so there's nothing important about this one.

"THROW HER" ella shouted.

i looked at marcus, giving him a deathly glare as he looked at me.

"DONT-" i said, but i hit the water surface.

i fell underwater, later another jump, it was marcus.

i swam to the top, making my way out of the pool.

"y/n?" martinus asked, following me.

that throw kind of hurt me, it's like my back had pins and needles.

"come on y/n" marcus now shouted as i heard swimming behind me, getting closer.

just as i was about to leave, marcus turned me around.

"fuck off" i said, turning around.

"cant you take a joke?" he said.

"cant you fucking understand english? when it comes to an incident you all fucking care but suddenly if i don't want to do something you force me into that. i don't know what the fuck is going through your guys' minds but you all need to get a fucking grip" i said, leaving the pool water, shivering as i went back to the sun loungers and grabbed the towel.

i wrapped it around me and put my flip flops on as i saw marcus approaching me from the water.

he stopped me by standing in front.

i moved to the right, so did he, i moved to the left, so did he.

"let me through!" i said.

"why are you so moody?"

"BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME" i said, now budging past him, going to the lobby and lift.

i got to the room eventually and took a shower straight away, also getting ready for the airport, i knew i wouldn't go back out, my day was already ruined. 

i put on some sweatpants and a top after i showered and did my light makeup before packing the rest of the toiletries in the suitcase.

i then sat down on the sofa and went on my phone, scrolling through social media.

as the day went by, ella came into the room to take a shower.

she finished showering and left the room, not talking to me.

i wa surprised, but if she didn't want to talk to me, then i'm fine with that.

eventually the door closed and then a couple of minutes later a knock came.

it was probably her, she left her keycard on the bed side table.

anddd... i was wrong.

i opened the door and saw marcus.

i sighed and tried closing the door but before i could he placed his foot in the way which prevented the door from closing.