missed calls

(ella pov)

i finished my makeup, sprayed myself with perfume.

and the smile i had before had slightly faded away.

i came out of the bathroom and saw y/n sleeping on the bed recklessly.

i sighed, making my way to the side of the bed.

"pssst.." i said.

her eyebrows frowned slightly as i tried again.

"y/n?"

"hm?" she mumbled.

"i'm going for dinner... can you um- take a shower later on if you can"

"mhm"

"okay, bye.." i said, leaving the room.

i walked to martinus' room and knocked.

he wore a white button up and some trousers.

he smiled slightly, "come in" he said, as i came in clutching my bag and entering through the narrow doors.

i saw marcus sitting on the bed, typing on his phone, no emotion on his face.

i sat next to him, and despite not being so close with him, i put my hand around his shoulder as
martinus went to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

"what's wrong" i said softly.

"nothing" he said, turning his phone off.

"somethings clearly wrong"

"okay whatever, that incident"

"do you blame yourself?" he stayed quiet but eventually nodded.

"why?" i asked.

"i don't know, i tried to persuade her to join you guys but she said that she's not the type of person to have that fun, she said something along the lines of 'alcohol is my type of fun' and i laughed it off. she said she'd go to her room because she didn't want to have sand in her hair. my stupid self let her go and i didn't really think she was being real when mentioning that alcohol is fun"

i looked at him, he was unhappy, and then i also noticed martinus leaning on the wall by the bed.

"don't blame yourself for it"

"it's not that easy.."

i stayed quiet for a while.

"i know."

"it's crazy because she just turned 18 and already obsessed with the wrong things" martinus added.

marcus sighed.

"just go enjoy yourselves guys"

"okay, stay safe" i said leaving marcus' side and following martinus out of the door.

the whole evening y/n was on my mind.

"i hope she's okay" i said, eating my food.

"mhm.."
martinus said, looking around as i ate my food.

(y/n pov)

i woke up at around 10pm and ella still wasn't in the room.

i knew she was out, and i was still dizzy so i couldn't possibly take a shower without slipping and hurting myself.

i wrote on a note

can't shower , too dizzy

and left it on her bedside table.

i just changed into my PJS which were laying on my bedside table and went back to sleep.

i tried to fall asleep but my phone kept on buzzing.

i looked at the screen and saw marcus was calling.

i declined the call and silenced my phone, going back to sleep.

(marcus pov)

i wanted to check on y/n, she declined the call though, not long after i started calling.

i tried to call her again but this time she didn't even reply at all.

i sighed at the screen that showed her name.

i just tried to fall asleep after taking a shower, but i couldn't get y/n off of my mind.

i just hope she's doing okay, and feels okay.

maybe she's sleeping, i hope she doesn't have a migraine tomorrow.

i added a couple of lyrics onto my phone about her before placing my phone on the bedside table and going back to bed.

i really like her.